• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tiktuk – Upload, Watch, Share, Refer and get reward

Tiktuk – Upload, Watch, Share, Refer and get reward 2020-07-13

No permission to download
How did you fix main app?
Can you please update for Android X and build the app, please confirm if build is working.
DhC8f.gif

Reactions: elmocando
Please tell me what is the email and password? and where I can change that
Open you database in PHP My Admin and opn admin table. Change the detail like email,name etc as per yoour choice.

Thenk do google for Online MD5 Generator and get the code of your choosen password, and put that code in password field. Thats. Now you can login with your email and password.

have any one tried this script succefully? Admin Panel and Android App are working?

I tried to import android app in android studio, but its giving gradle error.

I am able to login to Admin Panel. But android app is not working. anyone has developed android app successfully?

No Admin Panel also Has Issue like There Is only Option in Payment details its Completed, there Should be rejected option also but not showing .
2) Payment Details Should Show all Payments But When the Payment Is changed to completed It is not showing any where. Many Options are not There In Admin panel.
3) app Source code also There Is a problem In Uploading Video

Few months ago i fell in trap for this App....I bought the source code that too offline but the developer started ignoring as there are so many bugs in the app...Developer has changed the name to Indiktok and started selling the source code,

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock