• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TM Elementor Addons

TM Elementor Addons v.3.5

No permission to download

Hexor

:):
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jun 23, 2020
Pale Blue Dot
hexor submitted a new resource:

TM Elementor Addons - Super Charge Your Elementor

1dbc4563-9326-4a3a-8013-64aa8178efcf.jpg

Super Charge Your Elementor Page Builder With 60+ Flexible Elements, 170+ Beautiful Elementor Templates, 2200+ Icons, Awesome Animations And Much More…

Lightweight – On Demand Asset Loading: You can enable or disable each widget or feature according to your needs. TM Elementor Addons is carefully coded with speed and the latest coding standards in mind.

WIDGETS

With tons of customization options, our elements are highly flexible and can be...

Read more about this resource...

Just noticed this one in EE, about to test it out.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
WOW!!!!!

I REALLY like this one, quite a few features I haven't seen in other Elementor Addons before.

• Love
Reactions: Hexor and Babak
WOW!!!!!

I REALLY like this one, quite a few features I haven't seen in other Elementor Addons before.

yeah, i think it includes 60+ features. but the thing is it might be heavy for sites. let's see the reviews of people.

yeah, i think it includes 60+ features. but the thing is it might be heavy for sites. let's see the reviews of people.
It has the option to enable/disable all features which will help.

Elementor itself is "heavy" but only if you care about overhyped stuff like GT Metrix scores. It's real world performance that matters and that comes down to hosting more than anything at the end of the day.

• Wow
Reactions: Hexor and Babak
Just wow! never seen these futures in any other elementor addones! I'm amazed!:love:
Hopefully It's lightweight too!

And I've checked the changelog // Version 2.6 - 25.September.2020...
and some other websites shared the V.3!!

Just wow! never seen these futures in any other elementor addones! I'm amazed!:love:
Hopefully It's lightweight too!

And I've checked the changelog // Version 2.6 - 25.September.2020...
and some other websites shared the V.3!!

This is the latest version. i couldn't find any version number that's why wrote 1.0.0

This is the latest version. i couldn't find any version number that's why wrote 1.0.0

Ah yes it is! thought it's the old one! just installed it it's the V.3!
but something went wrong! after installing it on local host! gave me this
Screenshot_2020-10-20 Plugins ‹ A— WordPress.png

And i don't see the template library icon! might need special requirements?

i cannot find template library . tm icon not showing on editor page . i think conflict with happy addon

i cannot find template library . tm icon not showing on editor page . i think conflict with happy addon
I don't think so it's conflict with happy addones! i did install this plugin in a clean WP ... and didn't work well too!

I don't think so it's conflict with happy addones! i did install this plugin in a clean WP ... and didn't work well too!
Just to rule something out can you guys please test this version...

Attachments

• theme-masters-elementor.zip
    4.1 MB · Views: 33
same error! and there's no icon to import templates!

Screenshot_2020-10-25 Plugins ‹  — WordPress.png
Odd, it works perfectly for me.

What PHP version are you using?

That's exactly same version I have it on too.

No other plugins installed?
attached SS!..
and upgraded the php to php-7.4.11... same thing

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-10-25 Plugins ‹ 1 — WordPress.png
    Screenshot_2020-10-25 Plugins ‹ 1 — WordPress.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 7
FYI, the plugin does work! I can use all the futures but! i can't import any templates because there's not icon for it to do so!
If you asking for disapling the other plugins already done that!

FYI, the plugin does work! I can use all the futures but! i can't import any templates because there's not icon for it to do so!
If you asking for disapling the other plugins already done that!
Silly question maybe but is Template Library enabled in TMEA -> Extensions?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock