• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

To Null or Not to Null...

Vengeful One

Sep 16, 2020
So, a month ago, I got myself this sweet little WordPress theme that I paid $80 for.
It was a bit bugged, but with my limited knowledge and a little help from ChatGPT, I managed to get it working as I wanted.
And this morning I woke up to see this...

PS.
Could it be that the guy revoked my licence since I have the theme installed on two domains?
I also removed the theme from my 2nd domain and reinstalled it on my main one but that didn't help.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-16 125150.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-16 125150.png
    1.6 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
May be the author revoked the license as you installed on second domain. you should contact him.

May be the author revoked the license as you installed on second domain. you should contact him.
I contacted him 3 hours ago but received no answers. By the way, I've used the theme on 2 sites for more than 20 days, so I don't know if that was the cause; it would have been disabled way sooner.

I'm not the only one with this issue; I found other websites via "WordPress theme info" that are also disabled. After some searching around the web, I came across this, and I'm not too optimistic.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-16 133215.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-16 133215.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 60
Maybe because you are trying to manipulate the codes in your own-way and trying to install to some other domain not just one. I don't know.

So, a month ago, I got myself this sweet little WordPress theme that I paid $80 for.
It was a bit bugged, but with my limited knowledge and a little help from ChatGPT, I managed to get it working as I wanted.
And this morning I woke up to see this...

PS.
Could it be that the guy revoked my licence since I have the theme installed on two domains?
I also removed the theme from my 2nd domain and reinstalled it on my main one but that didn't help.
What theme you're talking about?
Where did you buy it from? Dev site? Codecanyon? Another site/store? Please mention
Did you have auto-update active for the theme?
Please do answer to these questions

What theme you're talking about?
Where did you buy it from? Dev site? Codecanyon? Another site/store? Please mention
Did you have auto-update active for the theme?
Please do answer to these questions
The theme is Fmovie by fr0zen (https://babia.to/resources/moviewp-movie-wordpress-theme-by-fr0zen.15113/ – same developer). I purchased the theme on his Sellix profile.
Unfortunately, the theme does not support automatic updates with this license.

I suspect the theme connects to his validation website (I found that out by accident with QueryMonitor; it was unable to connect to validator.something.com). I did make some changes, but I don't think they should impact the license validity. I removed some of his excessive backlinks that he placed on almost every page, some of them even had invisible font. (even with reverting to original theme files its still the same)

I contacted the guy that sold the theme, and his answer was "me delete all, someone stole my work"...
i think only replacing your options.php within the theme with the modified version will fix the problem. at least i think thats how it works.

backup your options.php and replace it with this one. (was decoded and removed licence requirements)

path for the file is : Fmovie/admin/options.php

Big thanks to slvrsteele!

The theme is Fmovie by fr0zen (https://babia.to/resources/moviewp-movie-wordpress-theme-by-fr0zen.15113/ – same developer). I purchased the theme on his Sellix profile.
Unfortunately, the theme does not support automatic updates with this license.

I suspect the theme connects to his validation website (I found that out by accident with QueryMonitor; it was unable to connect to validator.something.com). I did make some changes, but I don't think they should impact the license validity. I removed some of his excessive backlinks that he placed on almost every page, some of them even had invisible font. (even with reverting to original theme files its still the same)
when you buy are you read first any requirement or any tos ? because if site like codecanyon/themeforest there can use 1 product for 1 domain that is general rules and everybody know it, but if in ToS theme it self can use unlimited domain then something wrong happen

not recomend buy from outside marketplace event he is true dev

For testing purposes ONLY, we encourage people to support devs by purchasing a license.

Attachments

• Fmovie-3.0.3-fix.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Haha
Reactions: dantoru
theme is outdated, the deveoper removed plugins that get auto-downloaded...
He also spammed me here on forums threatening me for creating this thread with "i know all of your info"...

and to be honest its not even worth the effort... if you are about to start a project go with well known stuff like doo, psy or toro...

motyw jest przestarzały, deveoper usunął wtyczki, które są automatycznie pobierane...
Spamował mnie również tutaj na forach, grożąc mi, że utworzyłem ten wątek z „znam wszystkie twoje informacje”"...

i szczerze mówiąc, nie jest nawet warte wysiłku ... jeśli masz zamiar rozpocząć projekt, idź z dobrze znanymi rzeczami, takimi jak doo, psy czy toro...
Does anyone have these plugins saved and could send them to me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moo55
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock