• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Toggle menu mobile elementor

carmeli

Mar 2, 2019
Hello, can someone help me? I do not know what happens that the toggle menu (widget) of elementor pro does not work well in generatepress for mobile. There are no plugins that can interfere and it is a very simple website. It had always been good. Thank you and good morning everyone!

You have to be more specific, "doesn't work well" is not enough. What doesn't work? A screenshot might help, too. Also, since when did this occur, maybe when you updated Elementor, or WordPress? And how can you be sure there's not a plugin conflict? You have no other plug-ins installed, only Elementor?

Reactions: carmeli
You can use two separate menus at the same time by restricting them in certain devices. Use a full navigation menu for desktop and tab and restrict it on the mobile. And in mobile use the toggle/hamburger menu. With this trick, nothing will go wrong.

You have to be more specific, "doesn't work well" is not enough. What doesn't work? A screenshot might help, too. Also, since when did this occur, maybe when you updated Elementor, or WordPress? And how can you be sure there's not a plugin conflict? You have no other plug-ins installed, only Elementor?
Hi! I really should have explained the situation better.
"It doesn't work well" - Once opened, the menu doesn't contract when scrolling or clicking on another area. When it is opened, it can only be closed from "X" and when navigating it remains that difficult to access area, it remains sticky even though it is not marked as such in the options.
"Since when did this happen" When creating a new website using the latest and controversial version of Elementor, and WP 5.5.1
"You have no other add-ons installed" I am only using Elementor and GP Premium on a child.
Anyway how urgent it was I have solved it using an offcanvas with The Plus activating only the menu widgets. While I see what I am doing wrong or what is not working properly it helps me to go forward.
Thanks and a greeting!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

You can use two separate menus at the same time by restricting them in certain devices. Use a full navigation menu for desktop and tab and restrict it on the mobile. And in mobile use the toggle/hamburger menu. With this trick, nothing will go wrong.
Hello, I've already tried, and on the mobile it's still not going well. I'll go over what you say anyway in case I've set something up wrong. Thank you!

I happen to have a local install of GeneratePress Premium. Installed Elementor and Elementor Pro, added the NavMenu Pro widget in a header section and it's working fine. Tried enabling/disabling all modules of GP Premium: still working fine. So I cannot replicate your problem, and thus unfortunately don't have a solution.

I happen to have a local install of GeneratePress Premium. Installed Elementor and Elementor Pro, added the NavMenu Pro widget in a header section and it's working fine. Tried enabling/disabling all modules of GP Premium: still working fine. So I cannot replicate your problem, and thus unfortunately don't have a solution.
Thanks, and don't worry.

I think there's a javascript conflict,
we can help you, if you put your website link
Thanks, I'll post it tomorrow and put the link. I don't know what it will be but it's driving me crazy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock