• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Toolset Package - The Easiest Way to add Custom Types to WordPress

Toolset Package - The Easiest Way to add Custom Types to WordPress v3.3.10 + addons

No permission to download

TassieNZ

Premium Uploader and Sometimes Hacker!
Staff member
Administrator
Colonel Hogan
Null Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
gpl-elite.store
TassieNZ submitted a new resource:

Toolset Package – The Easiest Way to add Custom Types to WordPress - Download Free Toolset Package – The Easiest Way to add Custom Types to WordPress

The WordPress Plugins That Let You Build Extraordinary Sites Based on Custom Post Types and Custom FieldsWithout Writing PHP.
Toolset lets you develop truly custom sites, with only basic HTML skills and no PHP. You will add custom post types, custom fields and custom taxonomy to the admin and display them in unique ways on the front-end.

With Toolset, you can:

• Build Your Own...

Read more about this resource...

@TassieNZ would be fantastic if you have access to new version 4.0. Thank you very much :)
Can you give me a link showing v4.0 as I can't see it! :)

LOL half an hour of my life gone forever! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
Toolset Types v3.3.3

Toolset – Views v2.9

Toolset - Layouts v2.6.1

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
Reactions: tugster and Babak
@TassieNZ my sincere apologies I had an email from toolset about ver 4 did not realize was beta the beta update can be done from your includes plugin settings panel so thanks again and sorry for wasting your time :)

• Haha
Reactions: Babak and TassieNZ
Toolset – Blocks v0.9.2

Reactions: Babak
@TassieNZ Is it possible to take field automatically generated by plugin X and display it in an email which will be automatically generated by plugin Y?

*question from an absolute newbie

@TassieNZ Is it possible to take field automatically generated by plugin X and display it in an email which will be automatically generated by plugin Y?

*question from an absolute newbie
Sorry, can't help you either Sara. I don't use these at all, just offer them for download! :(

@Japan Thank you for your comment, but I have no clue what you are talking about :(
Dear Sara, read the followings:
Zapier & Elementor Integration
Zapier help for Mailchimp
Use Elementor, Zapier, and Google Sheets for Lead Generation
I think that they help a lot, even if not for the specific reason, for sure for much more....! I am quite newbie too, but I felt in love with elementor from 1st min.

Later addition:
I missed this link too!
Mailchimp + WordPress Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to connect Mailchimp and WordPress, with as many as 78 possible integrations.

Last edited:
Thank you anyway :)

btw, it doesn’t worth to follow ToolSet plugins if using elementor. You have the best solutions for free (almost): Custom Post Type UI and Advanced Custom Fields (for this plugin is the "almost" as you have much more possibilities using the Pro version).
Dont miss also these Elementor/ACFs companions (all free):
custom-content-shortcode
acf-flexible-layouts-manager
acf-columns
ele-custom-skin

@Japan Thank you for your comment, but I have no clue what you are talking about :(
What you asked is pretty ordinary task. So you need to understand how form submitted with fields filled with values. Some values can be intersepted further by service like Zapier. And then Zapier sending email with that value inside email. Pretty simple.

Toolset – Forms v2.5

• Added support for Bootstrap 4.
  • Improved the GUI for inserting Forms shortcodes.
  • Fixed the validation of usernames in user forms by allowing to include core supported characters.
  • Fixed the context for optional messages to be displayed afetr submitting a form, when done with AJAX.
  • Fixed a compatibility issue with jQuery when used in strict mode.
  • Did some minor code adjustments to accommodate for Twig scoping inside Toolset Common.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock