• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Trademen - Ultimate Exchange, Live Trading, Tradingview, Banking, kyc, Market Exchange

Trademen - Ultimate Exchange, Live Trading, Tradingview, Banking, kyc, Market Exchange v1.0.8

No permission to download
@Babak

update resource pls

Nulled version

Hello @starliner ,
Thanks for your efforts brother! I tried your version but it's not nulled on production. It just gives white screen and on debug log files there's something related to product activation and when I use the original "product activation" blade/page the white screen turns into product activation error page.
I think there'sstill something missing with nulling this script!

Actually, it'll work on localserver but once it's on a domain it'll require activation.

No, every page redirects to product_activation.blade and if you erased its contents the screen turns blank for all pages.

did you meet the minimum server requirements?

did you meet the minimum server requirements?
Yes! I also did all of the required setup!! Do you mean it could be a problem of mine and it's nulled? Did you tested it? Can you share your "/var/www/html/storage/framework/nEZ7JXsiNtzgNNK487R7T8yNcZtucq18G1o7" please if you already verified your license

Reactions: AOH
Hello, guys, I didn't understand very well, I did all the processes until the installation part "npm run production" and an error appears, I tried to continue with this script here, nothing else appears, I can't continue, you can help me continue with the installation?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock