• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use v2.7.5

No permission to download
I nulled this, just type anything for license and activate...
Strange... written: "If you purchased a premium version, first install and activate any of the Advanced or Pro Addons. After this you will be prompted with an input to enter your license key.". How can i license and activate?

TumharaBaap1995 updated TranslatePress Pro - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use with a new update entry:

TranslatePress Pro v1.8.1 + Addons

Download TranslatePress Pro v1.8.1 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v1.8.1 =

* Fixed a problem with sitemap categories not being displayed correctly in Yoast SEO
* Changed a redirect status from 302 to 301 in certain cases
* Added support for Advanced WooCommerce Search

Read the rest of this update entry...

Strange... written: "If you purchased a premium version, first install and activate any of the Advanced or Pro Addons. After this you will be prompted with an input to enter your license key.". How can i license and activate?
You need to install an addon to enable license activation

TumharaBaap1995 updated TranslatePress Pro - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use with a new update entry:

TranslatePress Pro v1.8.2 + Addons

Download TranslatePress Pro v1.8.2 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v1.8.2 =

* Added compatibility with RECON gateway for WooCommerce
* Hooked changing locale to a higher priority. Fixes conflict with Divi theme
* Fix WooCommerce remove from cart action for certain languages

Hello, please update the addons.
TranslatePress - Automatic User Language Detection Add-on
You have version 1.0.3 installed. Update to 1.0.8.

TranslatePress Pro v1.8.3 + Addons

Download TranslatePress Pro v1.8.3 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v1.8.3 =

* Added possibility to add custom languages
* Fixed Woocommerce issues with cart on certain settings
* Fixed some cases where translation blocks were not being created.
* Deactivated languages will only be accessible by admin or translator
* Compatibility with AddToAny Share buttons
* Compatibility with Classified listing search in translated languages
* Adjusted order of...

Type any for license.
Cheers! 🍻

Attachments

• translatepress-multilingual.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 35
Hello! can someone explain to me how you do with the nulled version to translate automatically with Deepl? he asks me for an API

TranslatePress Pro v1.8.5 + Addons

Download TranslatePress Pro v1.8.5 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v1.8.5 =

* Improved SEO by making language switcher links crawlable
* Fixed Internal links issue with Use a Subdirectory for the default language enabled
* Added Elementor twitter button translation compatibility
* Added Elementor blockquote tweet button translation compatibility
* Added support for PDF Embedder Premium Secure plugin
* Fixed a compatibility issue with Thrive theme

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and katalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sukru_66
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock