• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use v2.7.5

No permission to download
@omereksi
File Name: translatepress-multilingual185.zip
You should only upload this compressed(.zip) file...
You need to learn how to use WordPress..

Last edited:
Reactions: Guyver
I suggest using google API, make a new account can get 1 year of free API using. but Deepl can't use free
thank you very much ! and after 1 year you have to pay? I have a real estate listing site so I cannot translate all of the listings I need automated.

TumharaBaap1995 updated TranslatePress Pro - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use with a new update entry:

TranslatePress Pro v1.8.6 + Addons

Download TranslatePress Pro v1.8.6 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v1.8.6 =

* Added optional "Powered by TranslatePress" in the floater language switcher. Would help us out a lot if you would enable this option in the settings. Thank You!
* Added a compatibility with Brizy Pro menu element
* Add current-menu-item CSS class to menus on translation languages
* Remove unused Delete command from String Translation
* Added compatibility with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

TumharaBaap1995 updated TranslatePress Pro - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use with a new update entry:

TranslatePress Pro v1.8.7

Download TranslatePress Pro v1.8.7 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v1.8.7 =

* Added region independent languages in hreflang meta tags
* Fixed JS error in Translation Editor for some type of anchor tags.
* Compatibility with WooCommerce myPOS gateway. Improved PayPal IPN handling in WooCommerce.
* Fixed issue with string in textarea being detected by our translation editor.
* We now keep pagination when changing languages on the blog page.
* Fixed a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks for sharing.
The uploaded TranslatePress Pro v1.8.7 is NOT the PRO version : when you want to add more than one language, it asks for the pro version.
Could you please upload the pro version and the updated addons ? Thanks a lot for the great work.

Hi Members,

I installed the license fix off @NullMaster but I cannot install the seo addon.... Is there something I do wrong?

When I click on Licence: https://prnt.sc/vvpvqf

( translation ) If you have purchased a premium version, install and activate one of the Advanced or Pro add-ons first. After this, you will be asked for an input to enter your license key.
UPDATE:
Sorry READ READ READ! Stupid mistake. I download the addons from @Babak and then install the license from @NullMaster and everything is working. Ok i'm stupid today but it is almoast friday :) :)

But I don't know how to edit my english site.... because when I want to edit it with Rank Math it will go back to the NL version and can not edit meta discription is English

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Babak

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zakariaa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock