• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme

Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme By ShineTheme v3.1.3

No permission to download
@TassieNZ @Babak Do you have a plugin for this theme? please help me....;)
Please test this and let me know!

Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme v2.7.8.3 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

Please test this and let me know!

Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme v2.7.8.3 NULLED

hi, @TassieNZ is there a plugin for paypal payment options in it? because I didn't find it in this file.
I just need the plugin and they have a special plugin for payment options.
thanks bro,

hi, @TassieNZ is there a plugin for paypal payment options in it? because I didn't find it in this file.
I just need the plugin and they have a special plugin for payment options.
thanks bro,
Do you have a link for this? What I uploaded includes all the plugins for the theme.

You'll have to wait a little while. I'll upload the theme on a test site and check it. :)

• Love
Reactions: bl4ckholes
@bl4ckholes
The instructions are clear:
To setup Paypal plugin, you need upload file traveler-paypal.zip or traveler-paypal-v2.zip via WordPress upload plugin menu.
You can find File Storage Folder here: traveler\inc\files
I have tried and the results below:
woooww .... amazing, apparently you found it, I don't think the plugin is inside, but why not install it immediately or there is an option to install when the theme is installed?

thank you very much, thank you again for everything, especially for you @juju :love::love:(y)

@bl4ckholes
The instructions are clear:
To setup Paypal plugin, you need upload file traveler-paypal.zip or traveler-paypal-v2.zip via WordPress upload plugin menu.
You can find File Storage Folder here: traveler\inc\files
I have tried and the results below:
Thanks heaps. :) This saves me a lot of nightmares!

Done great!!!

Babak updated Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Traveler v2.7.8.4 Nulled

Download Traveler v2.7.8.4 - Travel Booking WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Traveler v2.7.8.4 December 26, 2019
New

Update
  • Hide item service near in map single
  • Show discount price after book service.
  • Single Column in mobile.
  • Link to Destination detail shortcode list of destination.
  • Hide Rental room in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Traveler v2.7.8.7 Nulled

Download Traveler v2.7.8.7 - Travel Booking WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.7.8.7 Jan 16, 2020 - Traveler version 2.7.8.7 Jan 16, 2020
New

City Tour Layout.
Update
Display only selected location in single car page.
Fix
Remove Item Service In Dashboard User.
Return date picker of affiliate.
Wrong price display in filter.
Text grammar.

Hmmm! Please TEST this and report back! I do need feedback on some of the things I provide ... like this one!

Traveler - Travel Booking WordPress Theme v2.7.6.1 NULLED (all Demo Data included).

hii @TassieNZ Do you know how to change the total price calculation for this theme? I have set the commission to 0%, but in the total price they still do a 10% automatic deduction for the admin, I don't know which file should be changed to improve the calculation.
Thank you for your attention. ;);)(y)

Traveler Theme v2.7.8.8 Nulled

Download Traveler v2.7.8.8 - Travel Booking WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.7.8.8 - Feb 20, 2020
Update

• Change the fonts (poppins), font size, color.
  • Show all attributes of rental in single rental.
  • Choose attribute in search form.
  • Calculator Discount per person price Tour, Activity.
  • Random tour & activity in section “you might also like”.
  • [ Modern ] Select...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock