• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Trick to get lifetime premium malwarebyes for free

iwanoski

Dec 4, 2019
Simple trick to get Life time Premium Malware bytes for free

Hey there friends! I was trying to get free Life time for Premium Malware bytes for myself so that I can many apps on the internet for a Trial period, And I found this method worked for me so I am trying to help those who struggle to get Lifetime Premium Malware bytes for free on BABIATO hope you will like it. Please don’t share this method outside of BABIATO

Here we go

• Download this file 1st
  • Media fire link https://www.mediafire.com/file/ycjfvgb48osi4ei/MalwareBytes%5BHardikyadav.blogspot.com%5D.zip/file
  • Total virus link
  • https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...6b8801bbfd96ed8a876f5b9db27fafc7bb9/detection
  • Extract the file and right click on instruction file and pick edit ( don’t close instruction notepad untill all installation done because we need to copy all file from here and All manual how to install actually in this file also
  • Copy this file==) 0.0.0.0 keystone.mwbsys.com
  • Now go to your windows search bar and type notepad then right click on it and run as administrator
  • On notepad open file This PC/C / Windows / System32 / Drivers / etc folder
  • After you find etc folder go find file name Host and paste 0.0.0.0 keystone.mwbsys.com right under the last word of that file, save and exit
  • 2.jpg
  • Now double click on 1.setup (install first) = this is the file your extract and let it run but don't launch it yet since we have more thing to do so just close it after finish installation
  • Right click and Copy the License file in extract file to the following path:
  • C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\Configuration
  • 3.jpg
  • Enter or ok and copy file license conf in extract file and paste on it
  • 4.jpg
  • Confirm replacing. Still don't launch Malwarebytes!
  • Run "2.setup.exe" and let it overwrite previous installation.
  • Now you can launch the application. It will automatically pick up the existing Premium subscription.
  • If u do it properly the result should be like this :
  • 5.jpg
enjoy

Last edited:
Simple trick to get Life time Premium Malware bytes for free

Hey there friends! I was trying to get free Life time for Premium Malware bytes for myself so that I can many apps on the internet for a Trial period, And I found this method worked for me so I am trying to help those who struggle to get Lifetime Premium Malware bytes for free on BABIATO hope you will like it. Please don’t share this method outside of BABIATO

Here we go

• Download this file 1st
  • Media fire link https://www.mediafire.com/file/ycjfvgb48osi4ei/MalwareBytes%5BHardikyadav.blogspot.com%5D.zip/file
  • Total virus link
  • https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...6b8801bbfd96ed8a876f5b9db27fafc7bb9/detection
  • Extract the file and right click on instruction file and pick edit ( don’t close instruction notepad untill all installation done because we need to copy all file from here and All manual how to install actually in this file also
  • Copy this file==) 0.0.0.0 keystone.mwbsys.com
  • Now go to your windows search bar and type notepad then right click on it and run as administrator
  • On notepad open file This PC/C / Windows / System32 / Drivers / etc folder
  • After you find etc folder go find file name Host and paste 0.0.0.0 keystone.mwbsys.com right under the last word of that file, save and exit
  • 2.jpg
  • Now double click on 1.setup (install first) = this is the file your extract and let it run but don't launch it yet since we have more thing to do so just close it after finish installation
  • Right click and Copy the License file in extract file to the following path:
  • C:\ProgramData\Malwarebytes\Malwarebytes Anti-Malware\Configuration
  • 3.jpg
  • Enter or ok and copy file license conf in extract file and paste on it
  • 4.jpg
  • Confirm replacing. Still don't launch Malwarebytes!
  • Run "2.setup.exe" and let it overwrite previous installation.
  • Now you can launch the application. It will automatically pick up the existing Premium subscription.
  • If u do it properly the result should be like this :
  • 5.jpg
enjoy
Thank you i can confirm its works as intended
RsQXnIq.png

edit: you cant update to 4.1 , latest version is 3.0.4

Last edited:
Working! Thank you!
...but when I scan it gives results 0 Status: cancelled. So wondering what is blocking it?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock