• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tropic Colour - Cinematic SFX

Unable to download file getting forbidden 403...I don't use a VPN

I don't understand what you expect from me? You have the error, other people can download it., VPN, I use Opera developer browser, this includes the VPN option, sometimes it throws the link to a few pages, you can protect it with an ad blocker, adblock and ghostery I have them installed and of course, the opera's built-in blocker also works. But maybe, these errors:
It often occurs during the conversion or maintenance of a particular service when the administrator knowingly (see next section) intentionally or unintentionally denies access. However, in the event of an application error, error message 503 is more likely.

Another possible reason may be that the server administrator has intentionally blocked access to content, for example, for clients connected from a specific IP address or group of IP addresses. One possible solution to this is to define a directive in the .htaccess configuration file interpreted by most web servers.

Some application firewalls allow the server to detect suspicious or potentially malicious software based on client behavior and block access to certain services. Such a system of protection is used by Google, among others, in its services

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock