• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Turbo Website Reviewer - In-depth SEO Analysis Tool

Turbo Website Reviewer - In-depth SEO Analysis Tool 3.0

No permission to download
Don't give references in the form of commercial forums, for me Nulled is Free unless there is an effort from someone to make it 100% clean scripts

Making money from buying and selling Script Nulled won't make someone rich :D:D:D

Falconizer updated Turbo Website Reviewer - In-depth SEO Analysis Tool with a new update entry:

Turbo Website Reviewer - In-depth SEO Analysis Tool

Clean files from source.

Change Log
Version 2.1
- Updated: Alexa helper library
- Updated: WHOIS Class
- Updated: Sitemap Detector
- Updated: PHPMailer into latest stable!
- Updated: File Manager library
- Fixed: Keywords Cloud - Encoding issues
- Fixed: Global Traffic Rank
- Fixed: Google Index Count
- Fixed: Social Data
- Fixed: Some minor bugs

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: TheLivv
Finally solved

After upload to the root folder ( make sure all file uploaded to the root ) There are two files in the / admin / install / folder - install.php and process.php must be replaced, attached is the replacement file for install.php and process.php

herewith my website after success installation https://seo-check.site

Good Luck.... !!!
Screenshot_4.jpg

Attachments

• Programs+.zip
    8.7 KB · Views: 65
Finally solved

After upload to the root folder ( make sure all file uploaded to the root ) There are two files in the / admin / install / folder - install.php and process.php must be replaced, attached is the replacement file for install.php and process.php

Good Luck.... !!!
Screenshot_4.jpg
thanks

Finally solved

Good Luck.... !!!
Screenshot_4.jpg
Thats good, but i think you gonna have problem with the preview pics..
We had same problem with 2.0 if i remember right!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock