• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Turbo Website Reviewer - In-depth SEO Analysis Tool

Turbo Website Reviewer - In-depth SEO Analysis Tool 3.0

No permission to download
Hi guys script install succefully! With the process.php and install.php.

So great job

Anybody has the addons? like the 50x SEO Tools Pack for Turbo Website Reviewer

Last edited:
Asking for purchase code

I use, but in recent sites ins't working :/ using free? or premium?
what kind of site not working? I using the file from @freenuled and not asking purchase code because already nulled and working properly as my website.

anyway please make sure your system requirement is following the Documentation folder.

Good luck bro

Reactions: flanger69
what kind of site not working? I using the file from @freenuled and not asking purchase code because already nulled and working properly as my website.

anyway please make sure your system requirement is following the Documentation folder.

Good luck bro
I have also an working website! I can confirm everything is working. process.php and install.php replace

Reactions: xgrosht
I have also a working website! I can confirm everything is working. process.php and install.php replace
on my end am getting this site is not licensed on the website thumbnail

on my end am getting this site is not licensed on the website thumbnail

this is what @xgrosht said:

Finally solved

After upload to the root folder ( make sure all file uploaded to the root ) There are two files in the / admin / install / folder - install.php and process.php must be replaced, attached is the replacement file for install.php and process.php

Please do this and then install the the software but first you have to replace the files.

this is what @xgrosht said:

Finally solved

After upload to the root folder ( make sure all file uploaded to the root ) There are two files in the / admin / install / folder - install.php and process.php must be replaced, attached is the replacement file for install.php and process.php

Please do this and then install the the software but first you have to replace the files.
i follow does step still getting it

Capture.PNG

Fully confirm it's nulled working perfectly now Thank you @Babak can you update the resource with the one that @freenulled provide since its really nulled

• Love
Reactions: freenulled
I tried everything, tried replacing the files from the attached zip, tried the new mega.nz file but still, the thumbnails are not working, nor on the frontpage and neither on the testing page.
@freenulled @tuton012 @xgrosht @Babak

Screenshot_2020-04-12 Armelab com Turbo Reviewer.png
i did confirm it its working fine check your php version mine is 7.3

i did confirm it its working fine check your PHP version mine is 7.3
Mine is also 7.3 and btw I tried it on both 7.2 & 7.3. On Apache as well as Litespeed. But I am still getting that error. Its frustrating knowing that for everyone else this seems to work.

@VTishu pm your logins for cpanel if you want i can take a look

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock