• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Turbo Website Reviewer - In-depth SEO Analysis Tool

Turbo Website Reviewer - In-depth SEO Analysis Tool 3.0

No permission to download
if ($_d4482200c060 == '1') { }elseif ($_d4482200c060 == '0') { echo 'Item purchase code not valid'; die()
change..
Trim($_74670de45b68[1]);if ($_d4482200c060 == '0') { }elseif ($_d4482200c060 == '1')

So the code is pretty crap, no OOP whatsoever, really I can't comprehend how such developers can create products like this, nonetheless it works.

Now that this is out of my system... I nulled the files necessary for this to get installed BUT be aware that this project uses many 3rd party services with hardcoded API keys owned by the developer. This means that he can block you from any of these services and thus your websites reviews will be incomplete. Half of these go through his server and there is no easy way to bypass that.

All this means that although you can install this script you cannot get full functionality without either heavily modiying the code and signing up on a banch of 3rd party services, or paying the damn $30.

Nonetheless; be aware that relying on somebody else's API keys is bad and I am hesitant to suggest paying for this piece of crap.

Too bad, coz I really wanted to start using this. If anyone finds a better self-hosted website review script pls pm me :D

Attachments

• nulled.zip
    10.8 KB · Views: 87
So the code is pretty crap, no OOP whatsoever, really I can't comprehend how such developers can create products like this, nonetheless it works.

Now that this is out of my system... I nulled the files necessary for this to get installed BUT be aware that this project uses many 3rd party services with hardcoded API keys owned by the developer. This means that he can block you from any of these services and thus your websites reviews will be incomplete. Half of these go through his server and there is no easy way to bypass that.

All this means that although you can install this script you cannot get full functionality without either heavily modiying the code and signing up on a banch of 3rd party services, or paying the damn $30.

Nonetheless; be aware that relying on somebody else's API keys is bad and I am hesitant to suggest paying for this piece of crap.

Too bad, coz I really wanted to start using this. If anyone finds a better self-hosted website review script pls pm me :D
Hi @rallisf1 what is the diffrence between this nulled and the one in the main thread? thanks

Hi @rallisf1 what is the diffrence between this nulled and the one in the main thread? thanks
What I downloaded (v2.3) was not nulled and the trick in the install/finish.php someone mentioned above allows just to complete the install process, frontend/backend still don't work. I wanted to see how the script worked based on its code (I don't trust online demos) so I nulled it to get as far as I can without wasting too much time.

Just sharing what I found out, nothing more.

Reactions: librakhan
What I downloaded (v2.3) was not nulled and the trick in the install/finish.php someone mentioned above allows just to complete the install process, frontend/backend still don't work. I wanted to see how the script worked based on its code (I don't trust online demos) so I nulled it to get as far as I can without wasting too much time.

Just sharing what I found out, nothing more.
Brilliant (y), I will give it a try, thanks for sharing, So you are nuller :)

Anyone can confirm if any version is properly nulled and working?
This script cannot be completely nulled. It uses 3rd-party APIs provided by the developer which don't work without an active license. You can toy with it by using my nulled patch but most things won't work and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

• Sad
Reactions: angercore
This script cannot be completely nulled. It uses 3rd-party APIs provided by the developer which don't work without an active license. You can toy with it by using my nulled patch but most things won't work and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
Thank you! This should be in the resource description. I will think about buying it after reviewing all the alternatives. If anyone knows of a similar nulled asset that actually works would be great?

Just a heads up folks -- be extra cautious with this script. From a quick glance I noticed some very suspicious coding. Not saying definitively that the developer installed a backdoor, but there are some concerning red flags.

does anyone else get this error or is it just me? I tried using the default-free api and custom ones but I can't seem to get a screenshot.

errordb.JPG

does anyone else get this error or is it just me? I tried using the default-free api and custom ones but I can't seem to get a screenshot.

errordb.JPG
That's because the default API is run by the author of the script. Congrats! Now he knows your personal information (assuming your domain was registered legitimately), and if there is indeed a backdoor, he can poke around your server and maybe even do some harm as revenge. Hahah, sorry if I was a bit over the top -- just want to keep everyone safe and on their toes when it comes to nulled scripts. Seems a lot of people are being reckless and blindly trusting any file uploaded by a random guy on the internet.

• Love
Reactions: librakhan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock