- Aug 1, 2019
Please take a min to say thanks or hit the link button Enjoy!
Method – #1
Method – #1
- Go to http://www3.mc3.edu/applynow/ and hit “I am a first time student”
- Open a new tab and go to http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/, generate an american identity with age group 19-24 yrs
- Fill in the details with fakenamegenertor(name, DOB, phone number) —>For SSN, Copy the fake ID’s SSN,Paste the SSN somewhere you can edit it (for example the address bar). Remove the minus signs and replce the X’s with 4 random digits. Not down the SSN seperatly. —>For address, you can go to BK.com (or any other store website that has a store locator) and look at stores in any state and copy the store address in order to remove suspicion.
*Keep note of Name,DOB, address, email, password, SSN, Student ID(You will get it later) in notepad
- Fill in the rest of the basic details and for admit type, choose “first-time student” and set the following Are you interested in taking the degree thru virtual campus? – NO
- Hit Next and then click “Start New Application” —Now you’re about to fill the main application form—- For “Academic Plans” section, Make following changes and hit “Save & Continue” Do you intend to enroll full-time or part-time?-Full Time //not necessarily be a full time
- Select the gender on “Personal” Section and move on to “Residency section”
- On the residency section, Set “No” for Montgomerry and Pennsylvania thing and Input the SSN we noted earlier. 8. On “Education Background” section, Select “I'm a high school graduate” and then Select a High school of the same state as your residential address and Set “No” for “Have you attended other colleges for credit?”
- Save & Continue to “Additional Info” section, Under this section Select “High school diploma/GED” for the highest level of education you completed and Skip the military blanks
- Save & Continue to the last section, Here fill in the signature and choose yes for agreement and Submit the application.
- After submission, click “my account” on top of the page and scroll down to “My Profile” section, Here you’d find your Student ID. Note it down!! —> If student ID is not displayed, wait for a minute or two and again click on “my account”, It’ll be visible now!
- Now, wait for a few mins till you receive your mc3 portal login credentials on the email you entered.
- The email would contain the following info but not the password
-Your Student ID
-MCC USERNAME —-> For Password, Use this general format: Capitalized initial of the first name, lower case initial of last name, StudentID
- For example,
Your Name is “James Rich” and Let the Student ID be “1013658”
Then your password is: Jr1013658
If this doesn’t work then, Visit https://support.mc3.edu/ and ask your password via live support. If none of the above works, follow the instructions in the mail to set the password.//Phone verification required here
- All done!
- Now login into your newly created mailbox with this link,https://login.microsoftonline.com/ and enter your email and password and MCC Username wherever required.