• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[TUT] How to get Free Google Account/ Drive

kayzen

Aug 1, 2019
Method – #1

1. Go to http://www3.mc3.edu/applynow/ and hit “I am a first time student”
  2. Open a new tab and go to http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/, generate an american identity with age group 19-24 yrs
  3. Fill in the details with fakenamegenertor(name, DOB, phone number) —>For SSN, Copy the fake ID’s SSN,Paste the SSN somewhere you can edit it (for example the address bar). Remove the minus signs and replce the X’s with 4 random digits. Not down the SSN seperatly. —>For address, you can go to BK.com (or any other store website that has a store locator) and look at stores in any state and copy the store address in order to remove suspicion.
    *Keep note of Name,DOB, address, email, password, SSN, Student ID(You will get it later) in notepad
  4. Fill in the rest of the basic details and for admit type, choose “first-time student” and set the following Are you interested in taking the degree thru virtual campus? – NO
  5. Hit Next and then click “Start New Application” —Now you’re about to fill the main application form—- For “Academic Plans” section, Make following changes and hit “Save & Continue” Do you intend to enroll full-time or part-time?-Full Time //not necessarily be a full time
  6. Select the gender on “Personal” Section and move on to “Residency section”
  7. On the residency section, Set “No” for Montgomerry and Pennsylvania thing and Input the SSN we noted earlier. 8. On “Education Background” section, Select “I'm a high school graduate” and then Select a High school of the same state as your residential address and Set “No” for “Have you attended other colleges for credit?”
  8. Save & Continue to “Additional Info” section, Under this section Select “High school diploma/GED” for the highest level of education you completed and Skip the military blanks
  9. Save & Continue to the last section, Here fill in the signature and choose yes for agreement and Submit the application.
  10. After submission, click “my account” on top of the page and scroll down to “My Profile” section, Here you’d find your Student ID. Note it down!! —> If student ID is not displayed, wait for a minute or two and again click on “my account”, It’ll be visible now!
  11. Now, wait for a few mins till you receive your mc3 portal login credentials on the email you entered.
  12. The email would contain the following info but not the password
    -Your Student ID
    -EDU EMAIL
    -MCC USERNAME —-> For Password, Use this general format: Capitalized initial of the first name, lower case initial of last name, StudentID
  13. For example,
    Your Name is “James Rich” and Let the Student ID be “1013658”
    Then your password is: Jr1013658
    If this doesn’t work then, Visit https://support.mc3.edu/ and ask your password via live support. If none of the above works, follow the instructions in the mail to set the password.//Phone verification required here
  14. All done!
  15. Now login into your newly created mailbox with this link,https://login.microsoftonline.com/ and enter your email and password and MCC Username wherever required.

One email received a few minutes, but You will be receiving two additional emails within the next few hours:

• Your MyMC3 account information
    • Please familiarize yourself with your username and password. Access to your MyMC3 account is crucial and will be needed often while you are a student.
  • Your admissions status and next steps

Reactions: kayzen
Errors

Errors
That's mean your form not complete, click that link and check again.

Reactions: kayzen
Registered 10 mins ago but I still can't see my Student ID. Did I do something wrong? o_O

Go to http://www3.mc3.edu/applynow/ and hit “I am a first time student”

404 - File or directory not found.
The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Thanks for the info

Level 11 - its been 10 min and student ID is not displayed.

Recived the 1st email.

Willl update on progress

Thanks for the info

Level 11 - its been 10 min and student ID is not displayed.

Recived the 1st email.

Willl update on progress
hi mate, does it works for you? If you have a sec to spare, please let me know. Thanks ~ have a great day

for a long long time :) because they never know whether you will come back to school tomorrow or 4 yrs from now.
they forced us to choose this year enrolled date now. not email to me after 24 hours. seem like not working anymore.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock