• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tutor LMS Pro - Most Powerful WordPress LMS Plugin

Tutor LMS Pro - Most Powerful WordPress LMS Plugin v2.6.2

No permission to download
@Babak I'd like to test it before purchase to see if it fits my requirements... but the current version doesn't work

Attachments

• screenshot_7609.jpg
    screenshot_7609.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 19
Babak updated Tutor LMS Pro - Most Powerful WordPress LMS Plugin with a new update entry:

Tutor LMS Pro v1.6.2 Nulled

Download Tutor LMS Pro v1.6.2 - Most Powerful WordPress LMS Plugin Nulled Free
= v1.6.2 - 14 May, 2020 =

* Added: Display Name preference on the certificate, added settings to Dashboard > Settings > Profile
* Fixed: Tutor LMS > Enrollments is showing same date for all items
* Fixed: Instant result publish for quiz question types open-ended and short description
* Does not show 11th course on Dashboard
* Custom HTML Support support on question description.

= v1.6.1 - 29 April, 2020...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I seriously need help with my installed Tutor LMS Pro, I cant add another instructor to my courses. We have over 100 instructors registered and we collaborate a lot in delivering lectures, but when you click on Add More Instructors I get No instructor available or you have already added maximum instructors when only one instructor is on that course.

Pls what do I do?

why do you prefer tutor lms over learndash?
plz let me know, I want to choose for building lms

Babak updated Tutor LMS Pro - Most Powerful WordPress LMS Plugin with a new update entry:

Tutor LMS Pro v1.6.5 Nulled

Download Tutor LMS Pro v1.6.5 - Most Powerful WordPress LMS Plugin Nulled Free
v1.6.502 - July, 2020 Thanks To @NullMaster
NEW

New: Sales & Students report for the Report Add-on(Pro)
UPDATE
Updated: New student column in quiz attempt on frontend dashboard
BUG FIX
Fixed: Quiz retry and reveal mode error for certain types of quizzes
Fixed: Resource issue from the course page
Fixed: Logo image size issue for frontend course builder
Fixed: Couldn’t stop...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

Tutor LMS Pro v1.6.6 Nulled

Download Tutor LMS Pro v1.6.6 - Most Powerful WordPress LMS Plugin Nulled Free
Good morning Tutor LMS experts! Hope your eLearning projects are doing amazingly. As we’ve been growing at a nice pace, we’ve also started getting more and more feature-requests as well as fixes to some minor issues. This post is to highlight the enhancements we’ve included in Tutor LMS v1.6.6.

This update offers some exciting new additions, some tweaks to existing features, and some minor fixes to...

I seriously need help with my installed Tutor LMS Pro, I cant add another instructor to my courses. We have over 100 instructors registered and we collaborate a lot in delivering lectures, but when you click on Add More Instructors I get No instructor available or you have already added maximum instructors when only one instructor is on that course.

Pls what do I do?
Didi you fix the problem? Also, how did you get so many instructors?

upload to mega.nz and share it here bro
i will check
thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gusmrr
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock