• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tutorial the Web Use Guide

TW - Kingsman

Nov 3, 2019
Canada
Hi, I'm looking for a Plugin that allows me to show users how my website works

EXAMPLE: When a new user logs in after registering, a message appears saying Welcome and you will learn in a few steps how to use the website

and then an indicator is automatically moved telling you what each module or option on the web page is for

There is a Plugin that does this I hope you understand well what I need.

there a few out there but they are paid plugins good luck finding it nulled here a list search them on codecayon i hope that helps you

Image Map Pro for WordPress

WP Flat Tour Builder

jQuery Website Tour for WordPress

WP A.I Assistant

Virtual Tour Builder for WordPress

iMapper

Woocommerce Products Wizard

Web Site Tour Builder For WordPress

WooCommerce Buying Guide

WooCommerce MultiStep Checkout Wizard

• Love
Reactions: Think Weit
there a few out there but they are paid plugins good luck finding it nulled here a list search them on codecayon i hope that helps you

Image Map Pro for WordPress

WP Flat Tour Builder

jQuery Website Tour for WordPress

WP A.I Assistant

Virtual Tour Builder for WordPress

iMapper

Woocommerce Products Wizard

Web Site Tour Builder For WordPress

WooCommerce Buying Guide

WooCommerce MultiStep Checkout Wizard

All right, that's just what I wanted. Thank you.

Reactions: Tuton
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock