• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Udemy - Video Editing - Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 (Updated)

barhan

Jul 12, 2018
Udemy -

Udemy - Video Editing - Adobe Premiere Pro 2020 (Updated)

Learn the skill of video editing in this easy to follow course that caters to beginners using Adobe Premiere Pro 2020

WANT TO LEARN HOW TO EDIT VIDEO?
Have you always wanted to know how to edit awesome videos for fun, work or just pure creativity?
This course will take you through the basics of learning video editing with one of the most elite and professional video editing softwares available. Premiere Pro is easy to use and there is so much room to grow into the professional video editor you always wanted to be.

My name is Mitchell McKenna and I'm a videographer & professional video editor.
  • I've studied video production and editing since 2012 and graduated from the University of Western Australia majoring in Communication & Media
  • I started my own freelance video production company (MFM Media - Video) in 2016.
  • I've been producing and editing videos for social media, promotional content, podcasts, live presentations and interviews ever since.
  • My past work involves projects for West Australian Mining Companies (Mt Magnet Drilling), Local Electrical Business (Response Electricians), E-learning platforms (Electrician's Success Academy), Weddings, Functions (Master Electrician's Australia), Promotional Videos (Broderick W. Co.), Personal Videos (Coral Bay).

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock