• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

All UI8.NET Requests Go In Here

hello @TassieNZ, help 3D :love:
Another two out of three!

Thanks @TassieNZ

Reactions: yusion9

Thanks @TassieNZ
And another two out of three!

A QUESTION to everyone following this thread!

If it was offered, how many of you would be interested in paying $15.00 to join a Private PM Group? I would then put everything available on one shared drive (I have probably 90% of all items. I would update it every two weeks or monthly with the newest items..

There would need to be enough interested people to make it worthwhile. Also, if the link was shared anywhere it would be closed down instantly!

Anyway, this is just a thought in progress at the moment, so would appreciate feedback please.

I would still keep answering this thread, but it gets tiring and that would take some of the pressure off!

TassieNZ :)

In addition to the terms of payment, I think u need additional rules.
For example, 30 days after joining Babiato, more than 30 likes, etc.. :)
None of these are an issue unless enough people are interested. Then I can look at joining rules. :)

• Wow
Reactions: uxpersia and katalk

If it was offered, how many of you would be interested in paying $15.00 to join a Private PM Group? I would then put everything available on one shared drive (I have probably 90% of all items. I would update it every two weeks or monthly with the newest items..

There would need to be enough interested people to make it worthwhile. Also, if the link was shared anywhere it would be closed down instantly!

Anyway, this is just a thought in progress at the moment, so would appreciate feedback please.

I would still keep answering this thread, but it gets tiring and that would take some of the pressure off!

Count me in bro.

Great initiative! I am interested to join!

I am in

This offer is now up and running!

Alright, this is for those interested in joining the paid UI8.net Private PM Group.

Please read ALL this information VERY carefully.
  • Cost is $15.00 per year (no refunds possible once access to PM Group/Shared Drive is given).
  • In order to join you must have been a member for a minimum of one month.
  • You must have a minimum of 15 posts.
  • All uploads will be available via Google Drive. If this platform doesn't suit, don't think of joining as won't be uploaded elsewhere.
  • This gives access to probably 90% of items, although a few are not available. What is there is it, no point asking for other items.
  • It will be updated several times per month with available new items.
  • If my drive or links are shared anywhere, the chances are VERY good it will receive a takedown. Then Everybody looses out. If you want to share something, download it and then upload to your own file sharing.
Have you read everything? Do you meet requirements?
If so, and your are still interested, you can pay your $15.00 USD to PayPal via [email protected]

Once paid, please PM me your PayPal Payment ID number. Make sure to put in Subject ... RE: UI8.net Private PM Group otherwise may get lost in the swamp!

Last edited:
Although there is now a paid Private PM Group, this does not mean I will stop helping on this thread. Just possibly not quite as frequently, so be patient please. :)

Maybe @johnji will help out now he has full access? :love: (he has already helped heaps where he can)

Last edited:
Proud first member of the paid Private PM Group and can confirm this offer is working exactly as advertised.

Deal of the century with just one tiny issue – where on earth am I going to store all this UI/UX design awesomeness!?! :love:

Proud first member of the paid Private PM Group and can confirm this offer is working exactly as advertised.

Deal of the century with just one tiny issue – where on earth am I going to store all this UI/UX design awesomeness!?! :love:

think im gonna upgrade google drive just for that

Understood!

Found the Bento collections yo posted earlier. Please assist with these:

@mercyyou Here is the other resource you were seeking:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock