• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate Member Pro 2.1.7 +Lifetime license for all extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ulimate Member Pro Plugin with license for all extentions for lifetime, never expires

There's one more thing: after install there's no way to access extensions without buying them. Or there's a catch that I can't see?

Reactions: aavedi2
There's one more thing: after install there's no way to access extensions without buying them. Or there's a catch that I can't see?
i dont see any issue as i am using this and other extentions shared in this forum, please send screenshot so that i can try to fix any issues if possible. Moreover, manytimes it's database and cache issue

Reactions: Mr G
i dont see any issue as i am using this and other extentions shared in this forum, please send screenshot so that i can try to fix any issues if possible. Moreover, manytimes it's database and cache issue
just goto ulimate member dashboard settings >licenses

Screenshot_2020-07-24 Settings ‹ Castdoor — WordPress(2).png
goto here then paste the license i have shared in each of extenstion you are using and boom! you are good to go
if any issue you observe, send details i will try to fix as soon as possible!

Got your point now. I misread and thought this plugin is delivered with extensions too. Mea culpa.
License is working just fine.

• Love
Reactions: modman9
Screenshot_2020-07-24 Settings ‹ Castdoor — WordPress(2).png
goto here then paste the license i have shared in each of extenstion you are using and boom! you are good to go
if any issue you observe, send details i will try to fix as soon as possible!
hey there is no LICENSE tab visible on mine....plz see
a.png

Yeah, you will find exactly what you need by searching "extension" 🤦‍♂️

Do try "ultimate member" (quotes included)

Remember that main post is about ultimate member plugin.

Yeah, you will find exactly what you need by searching "extension" 🤦‍♂️

Do try "ultimate member" (quotes included)

Remember that main post is about ultimate member plugin.

:ROFLMAO:yeah you were right..
n THANX for showing the way ..i got it

Attachments

• av.png
    av.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 76
Reactions: modman9
hi, thanks for sharing... can this plugin auto update from the dashboard?
Yes, it can be upgraded as well but, doing that will change the code. I will manually update here if any future updates or issues found!, Till then, enjoy and show some love & supoort !

Reactions: onyx666
Yes, it can be upgraded as well but, doing that will change the code. I will manually update here if any future updates or issues found!, Till then, enjoy and show some love & supoort !

great.. thank you for your service! awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock