• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate Member Real-time Notifications Addon

Ultimate Member Real-time Notifications Addon v2.3.5

No permission to download

philxxx

Oct 2, 2018
Germany
philxxx submitted a new resource:

Ultimate Member Real-time Notifications Addon - Download Free Ultimate Member Real-time Notifications Addon Nulled

notifications-circle.png
Add a real-time notification system to your site so users can receive updates and notifications directly on your website as they happen. This helps to increase user engagement and keep users on your site.

Core Notifications
  • Notify user when user role is changed.
  • Notify user when someone comments on their post
  • Notify user when someone replies to one of their comments
  • Notify user when another member views their profile
  • Notify user when guests views their profile...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Babak
hello dear philxxx
would you please update
Ultimate Member Real-time Notifications Addon
to the last version v2.0.5
thanks and best regards

Does not work? I uploaded it and it just says invalid license.
Is there an extra step that I missed?

I have a problem with this plugin, I installed the theme http://mvpthemes.com/zoxpress/zoxpress-tech2/, the problem is that the notifications icon is at behind of the template and does not let you click to open the notifications, there are any solution?

The issue isn't with the plugin so your question doesn't really belong here, but I'll try to help anyway. You probably need to add CSS to increase the z-index value of the element. z-index is like a priority order, where the highest number is on top.

Say the icon has a value of 10and its on an image which has 15, the icon won't be visible because the image will be on top.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock