• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
I don't use it, I'm trying to download it using mobile.
The error I get when I try to download:

I see. Don't use mobile. It opens a LOT of ads and it's probably causing an issue with the browser. I downloaded it without problems on my pc and it's working

Reactions: Cacktus
Hi, I am getting a white blank page error when Installing, After I created the .env file and click next it is going to /public/install/install-alternate this link

Hi, I am getting a white blank page error when Installing, After I created the .env file and click next it is going to /public/install/install-alternate this link

As i remember the way i installing this script was, when it prompt u to create the .env file . so u need to to go the cpanel and rename .env.sample to .env dont forget to copy and paste all the information which showing u in the box.. then its will working perfect.

As i remember the way i installing this script was, when it prompt u to create the .env file . so u need to to go the cpanel and rename .env.sample to .env dont forget to copy and paste all the information which showing u in the box.. then its will working perfect.
Yes you are right, I think in documentation it is stated that rename this file to .env file.

Reactions: tyronx75

Hi, I did that, but the database not installed, if you can, can you please send me your install database and its login credential.

Thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock