• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application

Ultimate POS - Best Advanced Stock Management, Point of Sale & Invoicing application V 5.40 –Released on January 29, 2024 - Untouched

No permission to download
error.JPG

when I tried to install this error is showing. how to fix these

thanks
You need to make sure to make following directories under this plugin's directory is writable
storage
cache
uploads

Error message is saying system can not write into these directories, you may need to ask your hosting provider to make the changes if you have no access to the server or do not know how to do it.

You need to make sure to make following directories under this plugin's directory is writable
storage
cache
uploads

Error message is saying system can not write into these directories, you may need to ask your hosting provider to make the changes if you have no access to the server or do not know how to do it.
I am installing at local pc using xampp not at server

but I am not using wordpress, I am just installing this php script
It does not matter wordpress or not, only difference is different directory, same info applies to others as well. Check out the fix #5 for your case.

It does not matter wordpress or not, only difference is different directory, same info applies to others as well. Check out the fix #5 for your case.
u are right but there is command for ubuntu not for windows, what is command for windows , I typed
sudo chown -R nobody:staff /applications/xampp/xamppfiles/htdocs/mywebsite
its says sudo is not recognized as internal or external command

u are right but there is command for ubuntu not for windows, what is command for windows , I typed
sudo chown -R nobody:staff /applications/xampp/xamppfiles/htdocs/mywebsite
its says sudo is not recognized as internal or external command
I have this software and I am using it very well. What problem are you having?

Reactions: Nabeel
thank you dear, installation problem , would you please guide me how to install this , I shared error message that I am facing while installation
OK. I will help you in very best way I can by making a video of the installation process. When I am done with it, I will share the video link here. Hope that will be okay for you?

Reactions: Nabeel
pos.JPG
I downloaded v3.0 from here and trying to install, I copied public folder to htdocs and type localhost/pos/install then this is showing that I shared.
Though I didn't witness this when I installed mine and I also purchased the software.

pos.JPG
I downloaded v3.0 from here and trying to install, I copied public folder to htdocs and type localhost/pos/install then this is showing that I shared.
I'll download it from here and try installing it again into a different directory. Then, I'll get back to you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock