• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Ultimate SMS - Bulk SMS Application For Marketing

Ultimate SMS - Bulk SMS Application For Marketing v3.9.0 Untouched

No permission to download

James Bogouin

Aug 8, 2022
freenulled submitted a new resource:

Ultimate SMS - Bulk SMS Application For Marketing (Nulled) - powerful, flexible and User friendly Bulk SMS Marketing Application

Ultimate SMS is a powerful, flexible and User friendly Bulk SMS Marketing Application. It’s also an all-in-one solution for your SMS marketing. It’s easy to use & install.

If you want to run Ultimate SMS then you have to purchase sms gateway api from sms gateway providers like twilio, nexmo, plivo etc. There have more than 130+ sms gateway api’s already integrated with ultimate sms. You can choose one from these or you can also add your...

Read more about this resource...

Hello bro, @freenulled i set everything up and it all installed correctly with license n all just that when i setup a new user and use it to login i get "Invalid User name or Password"

Same happens when i logout of my super admin and try logging back in.

When i try password reset request too i get this: "Sorry There is no registered user with this email address"

Please what do i do? Thanks.

Version 2.8 update request. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
freenulled updated Ultimate SMS - Bulk SMS Application For Marketing with a new update entry:

Ultimate SMS - Bulk SMS Application For Marketing (Nulled)

Version 2.8 / ( 11.12.2019 )
===============================
[Fix] - Client Reseller SMS unit update issue.
[Fix] - Some payment module issues
[Fix] - Support ticket issues
[Update] - Some minor change on chat box.

To update Version 2.7 To Version 2.8 visit this link. Its like fully version 2.3 to version 2.5 just folder name are different. https://ultimatesms.codeglen.com/update-version-2-8/

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello bro, @freenulled i set everything up and it all installed correctly with license n all just that when i setup a new user and use it to login i get "Invalid User name or Password"

Same happens when i logout of my super admin and try logging back in.

When i try password reset request too i get this: "Sorry There is no registered user with this email address"

Please what do i do? Thanks.

Hi,

The admin url is yoursite or folder/admin.

But i am facing a different issue. When the url is entered i am being redirected to mysite/verify-purchase-code url
Not able to proceed further.

Could you make this work? Any support would be appreciated.

@freenulled - please help if you have made this work.

Thanks and Regards

Last edited:

Attachments

• ultimate sms.png
    ultimate sms.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 120
freenulled submitted a new resource:

Ultimate SMS - Bulk SMS Application For Marketing (Nulled) - powerful, flexible and User friendly Bulk SMS Marketing Application

Read more about this resource...
@freenulled Pls kindly provide installation guide. I have installed ultimate sms nulled using a tutorial on youtube but am getting a 404 error. kindly see attached the error message. Can someone help me please...Do I have to create the database first before installing the application files on cpanel?

Attachments

• ultimate error.PNG
    ultimate error.PNG
    9.3 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
@freenulled Pls kindly provide installation guide. I have installed ultimate sms nulled using a tutorial on youtube but am getting a 404 error. kindly see attached the error message. Can someone help me please...Do I have to create the database first before installing the application files on cpanel?
let me check

work great in my side [localhost]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock