• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unbound - Business Agency Multipurpose Theme

Unbound - Business Agency Multipurpose Theme v2.2.2

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Unbound - Business Agency Multipurpose Theme - Download Free Unbound - Business Agency Multipurpose Theme Nulled ThemeForest 22070603

Unbound - Business Agency Multipurpose Theme.jpg
Download Free Unbound - Business Agency Multipurpose Theme Nulled ThemeForest 22070603
Unbound WordPress Theme is a fully loaded and power-packed ‘super tool’, that helps create a 100% dynamic design for your corporate, business or agency website. Make the first impression the last impression with Unbound, which is probably the best Agency and corporate WordPress theme. Make an impression and give your website that definitive. With more than 150+ original...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: senator
im looking at this. pls wait..

https://mega.nz/#!cwsgmQzb!fu5YUktvZOsIk7hKdrs5Oe_KhkK7mZXJZLFU7gAFkt4
all demo files.

method: XML importer.
So I go to Appearance -> Import Demo Data -> Choose a XML file for content import:

in the XML file, I choose the demo.zip and hit import nothing happens I even try to extract the folder of which theme I wanted and choose different files as well such as .XML in XML option .JSON in JSON option and finally WIE in WIE option. Please let me know how to exactly import demo? @zorerkek

Thank You

how to null Unbound themes
open functions.php in main folder
after line 1 add this code:
PHP:
update_option( 'radiant_purchase', 'nulled' );
update_option( 'radiant_user_name', 'nulled' );
update_option( 'radiant_purchase_validation', 'success' );

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock