• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit Pro

Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit Pro v4.2

No permission to download
Wonder how long until this goes to all the other sites! Not long I guess. Will be interesting!!! I'm the only one who seems to update it! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
TassieNZ updated Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit Pro with a new update entry:

Uncanny Learndash Toolkit Pro v3.3.1

• Added: readme.txt file
  • Added: Enhanced Course Grid – Filters for developers (uo_courses_shortcode_args, uo_courses_shortcode_get_posts)
  • Updated: Group Drip – Completely rewritten and updated user interface to make it much easier to view and manage Group Drip dates
  • Updated: Import Users – Username is now optional in uploaded .csv files, making it easier to mass update users
  • Updated: Import Users – Whitespace before/after email addresses is now ignored...

Read the rest of this update entry...

For some reason it's now asking for a license. Even when I type anything, it doesn't go through. Previous versions I could type anything and it would work.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Last edited:
Reactions: TassieNZ

Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit Pro v3.4.2

Changelog 3.4.2
  • Updated: Enhanced Course Grid - Now renders HTML in Short Description field (Note: the LearnDash Course Grid plugin removes HTML from this field and should be disabled if using HTML with the Uncanny Course Grid)
  • Updated: Drip Lessons by Group - Implemented via filter; no longer uses a template file override
  • Updated: Import Users - Blank rows in the uploaded .csv file are now ignored
  • Fixed: Drip Lessons by Group - Drip times were shifting by one hour...

Reactions: dominarmac

Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit Pro v3.4.3

Download Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit Pro v3.4.3 Nulled Free
v3.4.3

• Added: Course Dashboard - Support for Internet Explorer 11
  • Added: Group Expiration - Option to send group expiration email to group leaders only, instead of all group members
  • Added: Enhanced Course Grid - Setting for custom message displayed to users when no courses match the grid criteria
  • Added: Enhanced Course Grid - Filters for ribbon text: uo_course_grid_ribbon_text, uo_course_grid_ribbon_price...

It does ask for a license key. I tried putting some random numbers but no luck. Is it supposed to be like that? @TassieNZ

Reactions: adelm
It does ask for a license key. I tried putting some random numbers but no luck. Is it supposed to be like that? @TassieNZ
Don't put any numbers just go to Modules under Uncanny Toolkit in the left menu and activate any module you want

Last edited:

Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit Pro v3.5

Download Uncanny LearnDash Toolkit Pro v3.5 Nulled Free
3.5 - Thanks To @NullMaster

• New Module: Enhanced LearnDash CSV Reports - Optionally add columns to the native LearnDash .csv reports including: Username, First Name, Last Name, Nickname, Display Name, Role(s), Group(s), Language, Website, Biographical info. Learn more
  • Added: Enhanced Course/Lesson/Topic grid - Support for 1 column layouts
  • Added: Duplicate Pages and Posts - Ability to select the...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock