• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unero - Minimalist AJAX WooCommerce WordPress Theme

Unero - Minimalist AJAX WooCommerce WordPress Theme v2.1.3

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Unero - Minimalist AJAX WooCommerce WordPress Theme - Download Free Unero - Minimalist AJAX WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled ThemeForest 19729674

Unero.jpg
Download Free Unero - Minimalist AJAX WooCommerce WordPress Theme Nulled ThemeForest 19729674
Unero is a clean & minimal AJAX WooCommerce WordPress Theme for shopping online stores. With design minimal and focus on products, Unero will make your online store look more impressive and attractive to viewers. Help increase high conversation rate to buy product with your customers so quickly. This theme is suited for a lot of e-commerce website such as fashion...

Read more about this resource...

@Babak @username

Unero – Minimalist AJAX WooCommerce WordPress Theme v1.7.9

Enjoy!

TassieNZ

Reactions: Babak
@TassieNZ thank you bro!
Are we OK now? :) because you got offended for some reason but it's time to be a friend :)

I'll also post a different nulled theme, can I just create a new post including the spoiler/download link? that's it?

BTW: how can I activate this? Already activated? OR do I need to type random activation key to make this working?

Thx.

Reactions: Babak and TassieNZ
@TassieNZ , thank you :) I said are we good now? you didn't answer to that :)
is this the latest version of theme? because I installed the theme and the plugin, wpbakery plugin doesn't work with the theme. when I load the homepage, edit with bakery doesn't show up next to the default wordpress edit icon/text.

When I force it to run from "posts" section placed on the admin panel , then wp bakery panel opens, but the issue is: I can't see the block names+ can't see "edit pencil icon" on the homepage blocks like I didn't enable wpbakery.

The changelog of the theme says: upgraded bakery to the latest version.So it means, it's compatible with the theme. Is it because of using the nulled one? OR any idea, opinion?

@Babak if you have any idea, I'd be happy to hear it.

Reactions: TassieNZ
@TassieNZ , thank you :) I said are we good now? you didn't answer to that :)
is this the latest version of theme? because I installed the theme and the plugin, wpbakery plugin doesn't work with the theme. when I load the homepage, edit with bakery doesn't show up next to the default wordpress edit icon/text.

When I force it to run from "posts" section placed on the admin panel , then wp bakery panel opens, but the issue is: I can't see the block names+ can't see "edit pencil icon" on the homepage blocks like I didn't enable wpbakery.

The changelog of the theme says: upgraded bakery to the latest version.So it means, it's compatible with the theme. Is it because of using the nulled one? OR any idea, opinion?

@Babak if you have any idea, I'd be happy to hear it.
humm my idea is buy this theme to get better support from author :D

Reactions: TassieNZ
@username

All good now. Just been pretty sick this week so not answering much. :)

I wasn't offended, I just though it very strange that you sent me over 15 private messages but you had not made a single post on the board!

Try removing WPBakery Page Builder and installing this one.

I've tested the theme and it works perfectly.

TassieNZ

Last edited:
Reactions: Babak
@TassieNZ good to hear this :)
I have deleted the other one and installed the one you shared. It still doesn't working. It's getting weird now. version 6.0.2 nulled right?
Do you see "pencil icon" "edit with bakery" next to "default wordpress edit icon"?
Do you see the block names when you hover the mouse over the blocks?

Because bakery panel loads for me as well, but it's not possible to edit the existing blocks, not possible to add a new element, I do configure but it doesn't reflect to the page.

@TassieNZ I was struggling about this problem for hours. I installed wp-reset plugin, and reset WP, themes, plugins , db tables etc. Then, I have done everything from scratch and I have tried to edit with wp bakery when classic editor is ON and OFF, in both cases, it didn't work.

I realized something interesting. WP-bakery works on all pages except the "shop" page.

Can you do me a favor for me?

The theme has an import plugin in the package to import the demo content. You can install that plugin and then you can select "home full width" to import. Then, you can set "shop" page as a homepage. Then, you can try to edit with bakery, I think it won't work. Can you please test it from your end?

Sorry, I have deleted the test site and really can't reinstall again at the moment.

I think I know what the issue is. I'll see if I can find the correct plugin for you. Be patient! :)

Last edited:
@username
@Babak
You can add this as a new resource if you want? Unless it's here and I missed it! :)
https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-page-builder/15534462

Download and install this plugin. Should solve all your problems! :) This will allow WP Bakery to edit WooCommerce. By default, it does NOT edit WooCommerce!

WooCommerce Page Builder v3.3.7.3 (WPBakery Page Builder add-on)

Enjoy! :)

TassieNZ

Last edited:
@username
@Babak
You can add this as a new resource if you want? Unless it's here and I missed it! :)
https://codecanyon.net/item/woocommerce-page-builder/15534462

Download and install this plugin. Should solve all your problems! :) This will allow WP Bakery to edit WooCommerce. By default, it does NOT edit WooCommerce!

WooCommerce Page Builder v3.3.7.3 (WPBakery Page Builder add-on)

Enjoy! :)

TassieNZ
https://babia.to/resources/woocommerce-page-builder.4570/

@TassieNZ First of all, it was a genius idea (y) and thanks for your efforts&help.
Instead of fixing the theme, installing wp-bakery addon for woocommerce was a brilliant idea.
I have installed/activated it, it didn't work.

Let me explain something: I decided to check all woocommerce pages with the addon enabled/disabled. The result is: cart/checkout/my account all pages can be editable(with/without addon) by wp-bakery except this "shop" page which will be my homepage.

One more thing is: when you load cart/my account page on the storefront , you can see "edit with bakery text" just next to "edit page". You can't see this text for the "shop" page.
Have a look at the screenshot:

It's getting really interesting. Can you spare some time tomorrow for me to test it out from your end?

Thank you.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock