• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Universal - Full Multi-Purpose Android App

Universal - Full Multi-Purpose Android App - 7 Oct 2023 updated 4.5.8

No permission to download
@Mannu please change your download link. Your current one is blocked by Malwarebytes.

Appreciate the share. I actually have bought this as well and love it.

My issue is it requires an extended license to do in-app purchasing to remove ads if we set them up.

Is there anybody here who can help me do so without needing to get an extended license?

Unfortunately, the currently shared Offline documentation is old to configure v4.4.6

If you want to configure Youtube,
Open config.json
"UCoMdktPbSTixAyNGwb-UYkQ",
"channel",
"api_key"
Third one is your api key

Facebook & Instagram
Open config.json
"17841402834084629", "api_key"
Second one is your api key

Last edited:
Reactions: pirana999
Dear Mannu Can you please let me know how can I download the full app, the latest shared has only templates

This is what I purchased from Codecanyon. And this is full android app, you just need to configure it with your exiting website or offline content.

Reactions: sachinweb
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock