• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

University - Education, Event and Course Theme

University - Education, Event and Course Theme v2.1.4.6 Untouched

No permission to download

joecking

Aug 22, 2023
Babak submitted a new resource:

University - Education, Event and Course Theme - Download Free University - Education, Event and Course Theme Nulled ThemeForest 8412116

Download Free University - Education, Event and Course Theme Nulled ThemeForest 8412116
University WordPress theme
is great for Education Institute, Events, Courses and even Learning Management System, Business and Shopping. This education WordPress theme is feature-rich but very easy to use.

University comes with lots of features that a modern WordPress education themeneed to have. Some of those features include...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Babak updated University - Education, Event and Course Theme with a new update entry:

University v2.1.3.9

Download University v2.1.3.9 - Education, Event and Course Theme Nulled Free
University 2.1.3.9 (2019-08-04)

includes Visual Composer 6.0.5; Revolution Slider 6.0.9; u-member 1.13.2.7; u-Shortcodes 2.0.24;
  • #Fix: Warning from plugins
  • #Fix: Shortcode u_calendar
  • #Fix: Warning in Latest post widget
  • #Fix: option Sidebar layer on Member setting, u-member plugin
  • #Fix: University Shortcode
  • #Update: WooCommerce template version

Read the rest of this update entry...

It's not in there where the video shows, they moved it in a different location, and I found that later on. :giggle:

Thanks @Babak , I appreciate your hard work for helping us.

Trouble is for this null theme that, I really couldn't bring that demo in the site, maybe I need to have the original purchase code, so I couldn't work out with this theme.

Do you have any suggestion, what can I do? Thanks again for your effort man.

Babak updated University - Education, Event and Course Theme with a new update entry:

University Theme v2.1.4.0

Download University v2.1.4.0 - Education, Event and Course Theme Nulled Free
University v2.1.4.0 (2020-03-30)

includes Visual Composer 6.1; Revolution Slider 6.2.2; U-Course 1.14.4.4; U-Event 1.14.4.2;
  • #Fix: Smooth scroll library
  • #Fix: WooCommerce output files
  • #Fix: Take this course button on RTL mode
  • #Fix: Heading Shortcut when viewing on mobile
  • #Fix: Sample data plugin

University Theme v2.1.4.1

Download University v2.1.4.1 - Education, Event and Course Theme Nulled Free
University 2.1.4.1 (2020-08-28)

includes Visual Composer 6.3.0; Revolution Slider 6.2.17, U-Course 1.14.4.5; U-Event 1.14.4.3;
  • #Fix: Navigation Style 3 logo error
  • #Fix: Breadcrumbs
  • #Fix: Duplicated images on gallery post
  • #Fix: Grid shortcode doesn’t show on mobile view
  • #Fix: Allow selecting draft product in course/ event editor
  • #Update: Colorbox lib, Owl carousel library, WooCommerce...

University Member Plugin requires update so it can't be activated. Does anyone have latest version or know what I can do to activate it? Thanks a lot

Reactions: yarices
Reactions: yarices
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock