• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CLOSED NOT FREE ANYMORE Unlimited free, fast VPN Iobit

pitza

Dec 13, 2019
I came across a fully free, unlimited VPN offer. Tested it for two weeks before I share the site with you.
It's really fast. Like really really fast.

I can't tell you if they share your data with the CN government (and I don't really care)..............

Have a look for yourself. They also have an android app in beta, missing kill switch

Last edited:
And you don't know who they share the data with. I think they're somewhere in Asia. It's only for people like myself, who don't want to hide illegal activity .. besides little shady stuff like watching a movie in a country I shouldn't or downloading here..

I use it for privacy (from Google and US data broker) and security ...

PS: The other thing you can do is sign up once a week with ProtonVPN. Even their 3 free countries are decent and unlimited. They are beyond doubt (so I think)

I came across a fully free, unlimited VPN offer. Tested it for two weeks before I share the site with you.
It's really fast. Like really really fast.

I can't tell you if they share your data with the CN government (and I don't really care)..............

Have a look for yourself. They also have an android app in beta, missing kill switch

How do you say its, free, its asking for subscription.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock