• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited Web Hosting $2 for 3Years with Unlimited Free SSL + 500GB Drive Storage Free! ( discussion )

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohamadalshami

Sep 26, 2019
elzaad.com
hello, everyone, I think a lot of people all of you know about this offer that was offered by @geekypixal this guy gave us the best hosting at the beginning and solving all of our problems, but after a problem happened to the servers it deleted all of my files he stopped answering our tickets and besides that, he is now like doing nothing to the hosting and like we paid something for nothing at his host at ' ruu.cloud ' even we got a problem with most of the services we paid for and now we get non of it.
I opened this thread because I wanted to just because I wanted to see what happened or maybe he can see this thread because I saw a lot of people complaining so hope so :)
thank you

• Haha
Reactions: Glenn and newbi3
What do you expect for $2 for 3 years?

If any of you actually cared about your websites then you would realise hosting is the most important part.

But no you chase the free-est thing possible, so stupid.

What do you expect for $2 for 3 years?

If any of you actually cared about your websites then you would realise hosting is the most important part.

But no you chase the free-est thing possible, so stupid.

it wasn't about cheap hosting or anything I was hosting at ionon for more than 2 years but it was an offer that nobody would waste and I found that the website that he is renting there VPS in one of the best companies at Germany so why would I doubt that he will do that after 6 months of good service so we are not stupid my friend we gave him a chance

I was just checking around for cheap hosting and saw this. Are you saying you have lost your website with this guy?
yes, my friend, he replies every 48 hours with no real solution for your problem and I would say it was good for a 6-month offer, not 3 years offer i advice you to rent a vps from the same company that he does from but do not buy hosting with him if you are thinking to keep it for 3 years that would be a big lose for you even if it's only 2$ it still doesn't worth getting your site down for a problem that i doubt that he will help you with
hope you get the best

yes, my friend, he replies every 48 hours with no real solution for your problem and I would say it was good for a 6-month offer, not 3 years offer i advice you to rent a vps from the same company that he does from but do not buy hosting with him if you are thinking to keep it for 3 years that would be a big lose for you even if it's only 2$ it still doesn't worth getting your site down for a problem that i doubt that he will help you with
hope you get the best

Look at the bright side, you got 6 months of hosting for $2 , you mentioned you had accounts at ionos (1&1) you could have easily backed up or use Gdrive or onedrive to back up your site especially knowing you only paid $2 I would have highly suggested you backed it up and honestly surprised you got it for 6 months, most of those types of offers (easily found on ebay) get your money overload the servers for about 3 months and then dumps them. Best just to go with a host you can talk to someone in person or one with a good solid reputation online, its your "office,business,store" if the contractors that were building one for you from bricks you would make sure everything is correct, same goes online :)

Look at the bright side, you got 6 months of hosting for $2 , you mentioned you had accounts at ionos (1&1) you could have easily backed up or use Gdrive or onedrive to back up your site especially knowing you only paid $2 I would have highly suggested you backed it up and honestly surprised you got it for 6 months, most of those types of offers (easily found on ebay) get your money overload the servers for about 3 months and then dumps them. Best just to go with a host you can talk to someone in person or one with a good solid reputation online, its your "office,business,store" if the contractors that were building one for you from bricks you would make sure everything is correct, same goes online :)
believe it or not, I said everything good or not and I said it was a great hosting, I did backup at the host but the only bad thing there is that it lacks support realtime support and everything else is great, so I did fix it by contacting cpanel and they helped me real fast so that's how i fixed it

I was just checking around for cheap hosting and saw this. Are you saying you have lost your website with this guy?
my friend
you can get this hosting but you have to give it back up every week so you don't lose any of your data that you worked on , Cpanel team helped me a lot even when it's not their host

my friend
you can get this hosting but you have to give it back up every week so you don't lose any of your data that you worked on , Cpanel team helped me a lot even when it's not their host
I don't understand, are you complaining or giving a review? I bought 2 accounts from them. yes support it slow but they sure answer it. also, it's LiteSpeed server which is fast. I host 3 WordPress there and once you know how to use LiteSpeed cache with free CDN from QUIC.cloud, you will never find any other cheap host for WordPress with that speed.

Reactions: WolfAgen
Do not go for this hosting they are just making fools to people. Just selling the hosting no support. even if you created the ticket your wait never ends. They just selling at low cost to get the customers. No Support if server is down you just need to wait wait wait wait wait

Reactions: Glenn
Do not go for this hosting they are just making fools to people. Just selling the hosting no support. even if you created the ticket your wait never ends. They just selling at low cost to get the customers. No Support if server is down you just need to wait wait wait wait wait
I have account with them and purchased the 3 plans but never get the response

even their Cpanel was of the 15-day trial. It clearly was a scam. Now they have masqueraded as some other company, recently saw on some other forum. Same theme, same offer. This time the company was "based" in Bangladesh. This ruu.cloud is based in Sri Lanka. Hmmmm... 🤥

you just paid 2$ what else you expect? and still site is working for months so you have nothing to complain. its just 2$ host its like free host so learn to solve problem on your own or buy premium service

Reactions: sarat.a
$2 for 3 years, this absolutly a personal testing project, nobody will take resposibity for this !
You need to pay attention when you buy this adn backup all your files!

Nothing can do now, buy a new hosting from those big brand such as Bluehost and start it again!

This is sh;tty service.Most of time don't work and when it work it is very slow. Now i have 2 weeks that website and cpanel dont work..will you fix it @geekypixal or give money back? What is this, is it a joke or @geekypixal is taking us for a fool?

hello, everyone, I think a lot of people all of you know about this offer that was offered by @geekypixal this guy gave us the best hosting at the beginning and solving all of our problems, but after a problem happened to the servers it deleted all of my files he stopped answering our tickets and besides that, he is now like doing nothing to the hosting and like we paid something for nothing at his host at ' ruu.cloud ' even we got a problem with most of the services we paid for and now we get non of it.
I opened this thread because I wanted to just because I wanted to see what happened or maybe he can see this thread because I saw a lot of people complaining so hope so :)
thank you
on simple answer...
ruucloud is scam.... if you think that's not scam, maybe i can use other's word like... shitty hosting... or something like that...

i pretty sure, the sites is run by some greedy indian or srilanka people... so on future if you see any "unthinkable" services that have very small price, and run by those people.... i can make sure you will regreat later after you use that services. rather than giving your money to unknown scammer, maybe on future you can use those small money to donate someone on babiato to nulling or doing something useful for you... rather than use that for shitty service hosting....

if you still searching for cheap hosting, you can search it on internet, make sure that the hosting provider have actual data that can be tracked or reported... so that's will be some proff that they won't scam you on future, example on indonesia i some decent hosting that price 10K IDR (less than 1dollar/month) they have actual addr that i can track, on past, i asked my friend who the location is close to addr this hosting provider, and then i tested it. and until now, test project and small project hosted with that....

i hope my experience can help people....
if you can't afford good quality hosting...
that's okay... you still can get cheap hosting... but you must see that from the people who already test it, see the website, and the legality of that services.
anyone can make their own project. as long as they have passion and have patient while searching the hosting for that project....

Reactions: altinxte
on simple answer...
ruucloud is scam.... if you think that's not scam, maybe i can use other's word like... shitty hosting... or something like that...

i pretty sure, the sites is run by some greedy indian or srilanka people... so on future if you see any "unthinkable" services that have very small price, and run by those people.... i can make sure you will regreat later after you use that services. rather than giving your money to unknown scammer, maybe on future you can use those small money to donate someone on babiato to nulling or doing something useful for you... rather than use that for shitty service hosting....

if you still searching for cheap hosting, you can search it on internet, make sure that the hosting provider have actual data that can be tracked or reported... so that's will be some proff that they won't scam you on future, example on indonesia i some decent hosting that price 10K IDR (less than 1dollar/month) they have actual addr that i can track, on past, i asked my friend who the location is close to addr this hosting provider, and then i tested it. and until now, test project and small project hosted with that....

that's okay... you still can get cheap hosting... but you must see that from the people who already test it, see the website, and the legality of that services.
anyone can make their own project. as long as they have passion and have patient while searching the hosting for that project....
what is the hosting you are using right now?

on simple answer...

You are right about it, but since the site was published here and @geekypixal don't answer and is still an active member, there is no other place we could solve this problem..At least to have back our db since he closed the site without any warning, in order to backup db first. Can we do smth about it @CyberDeviL @TassieNZ ?

You are right about it, but since the site was published here and @geekypixal don't answer and is still an active member, there is no other place we could solve this problem..At least to have back our db since he closed the site without any warning, in order to backup db first. Can we do smth about it @CyberDeviL @TassieNZ ?
i hope the admin will create "strict rules" about this type of things,
because.... since babiato focused into "web related things" so we can't just sit down and act normal towards this problem
i think it's so wrong to leave this kind of people without any real punishment, because is this happen now, that will make some "trash suggestion" again on near future....

i mean... it's okay to suggest cheap hosting in this forum, even now iam using cheap hosting on some part of my project and using vps on another project, but is that cheap but good, i will take it. but if someone on forum suggesting cheap-trash hosting, so what the point people have forum to share some good knowladge if they get the trash ones...

i hope anyone get my point, sorry for my bad english XD

Reactions: altinxte
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock