• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited Web Hosting $2 for 3Years with Unlimited Free SSL + 500GB Drive Storage Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unlimited Web Hosting for $2 for 3Years (Onetime Payment for total 3 Years)
Our servers are RAID 10 and powered with Ultra-Fast M.2 NVMe SSD and LiteSpeed Web Server

Choose: Shared Hosting PRO Plan

Choose Billing: Triennially

Promo Code: OFFER

Control Panel: Cpanel

Server Location: New Jersey, USA / Germany

Direct Link to the offer https://www.ruu.cloud/hosting.html

The Offer included Daily backups, Unlimited Free SSL and 500GB Lifetime free Drive Storage

* 500GB Drive Storage logins will be informed through mail

cPanel not working bro

after login browser open with this massage
License is expired
To access the interface, you must install the license and ensure that the license is active.

For $ 2, everything works better than other ... competitors. It seems to me that they are constantly trying to lie that the service is bad.

Attachments

• superman.png
    superman.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 33
DO NOT HOST ANY OF YOUR IMPORTANT WEBSITES WITH THEM.

Constant down times, slow network connection, expiring cPanel every few days and slow ass support. One day these guys going to vanish with your websites. Don't come crying after that 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ako12
The SSL Certificate is self-signed and it is of no use in fact it is going to affect website seo in negative way.

I already stopped using this hosting service a week ago and my life has been more easier.

Jobs that should not take more than 2 weeks to complete took over 2 months!

If you like your life and you want to enjoy your work. Please don't buy this hosting service.

It's already filled up with plenty people and it's causing errors here and there.

Except that my page load is slow. I am not facing such issues as people complain here

The SSL Certificate is self-signed and it is of no use in fact it is going to affect website seo in negative way.

You can take your Free SSL following my steps

Login Cpanel > Security Menu > SSL/TLS > Create CSR

And wait for 20 minutes for verification

this service is a little better than free hosting. it's not like premium hosting because speed is slow but even on GoDaddy's Ultimate plan some sites can't run properly. I hope they stay longer but if they ever want to stop they should inform users so we can download backups.

this service is a little better than free hosting. it's not like premium hosting because speed is slow but even on GoDaddy's Ultimate plan some sites can't run properly. I hope they stay longer but if they ever want to stop they should inform users so we can download backups.

We are not stopping our service. I'm discussing with team and DC to add anycast network with our servers :)

Reactions: WolfAgen
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock