• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Unlimited Web Hosting $2 for 3Years with Unlimited Free SSL + 500GB Drive Storage Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.

geekypixal

Banned User
Sep 3, 2019
Unlimited Web Hosting for $2 for 3Years (Onetime Payment for total 3 Years)
Our servers are RAID 10 and powered with Ultra-Fast M.2 NVMe SSD and LiteSpeed Web Server

Choose: Shared Hosting PRO Plan

Choose Billing: Triennially

Promo Code: OFFER

Control Panel: Cpanel

Server Location: New Jersey, USA / Germany

The Offer included Daily backups, Unlimited Free SSL and 500GB Lifetime free Drive Storage

* 500GB Drive Storage logins will be informed through mail

Last edited:
its superb offer, i love it, but i dont have Paypal payment method 😢😢😢😢😢

Don't worry. Our PayPal support credit card and debit card payments without registration. Or contact us through email, web site live chat or PM if you have any problem :)

Reactions: nrshaown
Hi, I would like to set this up but I can’t find where to select. Choose Billing: Triennially

thanks
Hi,

It's very easy. Let me help. Follow my steps.

First here is offer direct link:

In this 1st page add your domain name and click "Use"
in 2nd page you can see the "Choose Billing Cycle"

See the screenshot. Click and on the dropdown menu You can choose billing cycle as " Triennially " and continue

In 3rd step you can see " Apply Promo Code" there you add "OFFER" and click "Validate Code" then the coupon will apply and you can see $2 on the right side. and click continue

in 4th step, you can add your email, password and information's and you can pay the invoice

:)

Reactions: hphuchao
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock