• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Updated Courses Links

@euguk Thanks bro!

Why torrent is better than mega for instance ?
I mean for me to get access to resources on mega I can download really fast or even stream video directy from Mega.
While with torrent it takes me days to download anything...
What's you setup for rapid torrent download? You have a seedbox in the cloud to achieve stellar ratios?

@euguk Thanks bro!

Why torrent is better than mega for instance ?
I mean for me to get access to resources on mega I can download really fast or even stream video directy from Mega.
While with torrent it takes me days to download anything...
What's you setup for rapid torrent download? You have a seedbox in the cloud to achieve stellar ratios?

Mate. I don't have the time to educate you on how best to use the Internet. There is Google Search for this ;)

Mate. I don't have the time to educate you on how best to use the Internet. There is Google Search for this ;)
Thank you for your answer dude!
Actually I already searched extensively the subject and with my really poor upload bandwith, the only solution I find is to have a cloud seedbox which is way out of my budget unfortunately.
I was hoping you had some smart setup to have fast torrent download without the cost....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock