• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Upload Files to my new hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibibo

Trusted Seller
Mar 19, 2019
Hi, please can somebody help me to download files from my former hosting to my new host? My current hosting is showing me "error connecting to database" so I can't access my WordPress dashboard to do automatic migration. So I'm left with downloading and uploading the files to my new hosting. But I have a slow connection here and doing that would be an impossible task.

The file size should be around 15G. I will be really grateful if someone can help

Reactions: TassieNZ
Sorry I couldn't help you, but I'm sure someone with a fast connection will.

TassieNZ :)

I can help you with a really fast connection, depending where your host is or if it have connection limits :)

• Love
I can help you with a really fast connection, depending where your host is or if it have connection limits :)
It does not have connection limits. and my new host is Dreamhost I think they should be in the US.

Awesome! Thanks for offering to help him out. I would of, but my connection right now is crap! Live on an Island and one of our terminals from the mainland has been storm affected. New one due on the 20th! :)

• Love
Reactions: Ibibo
It does not have connection limits. and my new host is Dreamhost I think they should be in the US.

Well, thinking that I'm in Europe and US have bottleneck all connections outside US, I can only help you with ~65Mbps from personal computer and ~78Mbps using wget from dev server.
If that suits you then feel free to PM me with details

• Love
Well, thinking that I'm in Europe and US have bottleneck all connections outside US, I can only help you with ~65Mbps from personal computer and ~78Mbps using wget from dev server.
LOL That is so much better than I could do!!!

@Tarrmie please PM him all your login details so he can help you. You won't get a better offer than that!

Thanks a lot, Slvrsteele. I just sent you a PM

LOL That is so much better than I could do!!!

@Tarrmie please PM him all your login details so he can help you. You won't get a better offer than that!

Hi admin, I can't appreciate you enough for your support. Thanks a lot for been here.

Just another thought, have you considered using rsync from your older hosting to the new hosting which will do the transfer directly alot faster from server to server.

Reactions: Ibibo
Just another thought, have you considered using rsync from your older hosting to the new hosting which will do the transfer directly alot faster from server to server.
I’ll follow up on this.

Mods can close this thread now. @slvrsteele came through for me.
Awesome! Glad you got it all sorted out.

Big thanks to @slvrsteele for helping out. Appreciated by all. You get extra points with me if you need anything! :)

Thread closed at request of @Tarrmie as all done!

• Love
Reactions: Ibibo and Mr G
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock