• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

User Registration - Custom Registration Form, Login And User Profile For WordPress

User Registration - Custom Registration Form, Login And User Profile For WordPress v.4.1.3

No permission to download

Josepin

Trusted Uploader
Sep 27, 2019
josepin submitted a new resource:

User Registration – Custom Registration Form, Login And User Profile For WordPress - Download Free - Custom Registration Form, Login And User Profile For WordPress

banner-772x250.png

User Registration plugin provides you with an easy way to create frontend user registration form and login form. Drag and Drop fields make ordering and creating forms extremely easy. The plugin is lightweight, extendible, and can be used to create any type of registration form.

Beside registration form, the plugin also supports beautiful frontend profile account page for profile edit, password change, Log out and more. Users can visit their account page...

Read more about this resource...

josepin updated User Registration - Custom Registration Form, Login And User Profile For WordPress with a new update entry:

User Registration - Custom Registration Form, Login And User Profile For WordPress

== Changelog ==

= 1.8.6 - 11/08/2020
* Enhance - Login form customization
* Enhance - Introduce tooltips in Form Builder
* Enhance - Copy icon on shortcode column in registration forms list table
* Enhance - Option to disable logout confirmation
* Tweak- Wordpress 5.5 Compatibility
* Fix - Profile picture, file upload, mailchimp and smart phone field sync with woocommerce
* Fix - ReCaptcha script loads in lost password page
* Fix - Cannot auto scroll while dragging fields in the form...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: Babak and JRGWxRxZ
josepin updated User Registration - Custom Registration Form, Login And User Profile For WordPress with a new update entry:

== Changelog ==

= 1.8.8 - 13/10/2020
* Enhance - Hide signup link on login if users_can_register option is not enabled.
* Fix - Number fields step option not working.
* Fix - Send an email after payment validation.
* Fix - Form List table bottom trash filter button not work.
* Fix - Unexpected json > 0 error.
* Tweak - Design changes in file upload of setting page.

= 1.8.7.1 - 14/09/2020
* Fix - Conditional logic compatibility with WordPress 5.5

= 1.8.7 - 09/09/2020
* Enhance - Filter...

thank you for your sharing
do you have the addons that in the plus version like:

+12 Additional Premium Addons
  • Conditional Logic
  • Style Customizer
  • Multi Step Form
  • Profile Connect
  • Payments (PayPal)
  • Stripe
  • Geolocation
  • LearnDash
  • Invite Codes
  • Field Visibility
  • Customize My Account
  • Import Users
I need LearnDash addon please

Reactions: zine and Jota
Hello, friends.
Is there a possibility that you share the Style Customizer for this plugin?
Thank you!

Reactions: Mairim
Please , can you update to 1.9.0.? +12 Additional Premium Addons.
Thank you.

Reactions: Mairim
Hello,
can you update to 1.9.0.? +12 Additional Premium Addons.

+12 Additional Premium Addons

• Conditional Logic
  • Style Customizer
  • Multi Step Form
  • Profile Connect
  • Payments (PayPal)
  • Stripe
  • Geolocation
  • LearnDash
  • Invite Codes
  • Field Visibility
  • Customize My Account
  • Import Users
Thank you

== Changelog ==

= 1.9.1 - 01/12/2020

* Refactor - Grids and containers sass files.
* Fix - Fatal error while resend verification link clicked.
* Fix - Missing attachment for single file upload due to form-filler.
* Fix - Export users fails due to form name with dash symbol.
* Fix - Hide/Show password conflict with form reinitialization.
* Fix - Scroll to first error message on form submit.

= 1.9.0 - 18/11/2020
* Feature - Email content override for Email Templates addon.

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and Babak
Hello Friends, I still do not have access to the Plus version which includes the new add-ons, I hope to bring them very soon when I upgrade the license, for now I will continue updating the main plugin and its add-ons ..

Thanks!

Hello Friends, I still do not have access to the Plus version which includes the new add-ons, I hope to bring them very soon when I upgrade the license, for now I will continue updating the main plugin and its add-ons ..

Thanks!
thank you very much

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock