• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

v.1.2.5 – OXOO Nulled – Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Powerful Admin Panel Free Download

Hi every one
when user use login to the app
the ads not showing , so how can i solved this
because i want my content free but i want the ads to show

after generate signed apk login facebook or google failed, generate apk without signed no problemsolution please

Anyone knowing how to use the database backup of oxoo to transfer all the data including movies series and live tv to a new one

Anyone with Login succesfull apk please help me, i use oxoo v1.2.6, and Login doesn't work, just endless loading. In v1.2.5 just working fine

Use your cPanel to t
Anyone knowing how to use the database backup of oxoo to transfer all the data including movies series and live tv to a new one
Hi, you can do with cPanel first make a backup of your data and restore the backup to new oxoo that’s all. Goodluck

please help me remove subtitles on play, oxoo automatically fetch English subtitle, when i post my subtitle it doesn't work
Screenshot_2020-09-20-10-52-38-583_com.phimnhanh.ga.jpg
Screenshot_2020-09-20-11-03-13-572_com.phimnhanh.ga.jpg

please help me remove subtitles on play, oxoo automatically fetch English subtitle, when i post my subtitle it doesn't work
Screenshot_2020-09-20-10-52-38-583_com.phimnhanh.ga.jpg
Screenshot_2020-09-20-11-03-13-572_com.phimnhanh.ga.jpg
Before uploading video to gdrive. Use mkvtoolnix software to remove subtitle from video. Then upload video to drive

Reactions: dizmeus
[QUOTE = "Romantiq, bài đăng: 263659, thành viên: 48795"]
Before uploading video to gdrive. Use mkvtoolnix software to remove subtitle from video. Then upload video to drive
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
Why is the same video but I test on the website does not show English subtitles but when I watch on the application it automatically has English subtitles, I posted the subtitles in my country language but when clicked Subtitles are still English language nothing changed, please explain to me do not understand the problem

Attachments

• 16006187757972549750825264549664.jpg
    16006187757972549750825264549664.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 12
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock