• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Varient - News & Magazine Script

Varient - News & Magazine Script v2.2.1 Untouched

No permission to download
Any screenshot??
plus tiny editor all mess up.... cant paste and most text will appear in islamic sh**...doesnt worth it
i re install previous version 1.6 that works great
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME PWA progressive web app is not included in order to set this you have to log to dev site with credentials and purchase code

plus tiny editor all mess up.... cant paste and most text will appear in islamic sh**...doesnt worth it
i re install previous version 1.6 that works great
DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME PWA progressive web app is not included in order to set this you have to log to dev site with credentials and purchase code

LoL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201016-003116027.jpg
    Screenshot_20201016-003116027.jpg
    364.7 KB · Views: 58
you so dumb, why download from dev site when he give direct link pwa file from documentation 🤣
no he wont... try it yourself at your own risk...doesnt worth it as mentioned before tiny editor not working properly plus hidden malware in files...beware

The update of this script solved the bugs of the gallery and the sitemap could someone who has already tested it tell me how the experience with version 1.8.1 is going? Is it worth updating now or should I wait?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock