• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Video/Image/Gif/Quote App With Earning system (Reward points)

Video/Image/Gif/Quote App With Earning system (Reward points) v5.0

No permission to download

WhitePanda

Trusted Uploader
Jan 22, 2021
skdass submitted a new resource:

Video/Image/Gif/Quote App With Earning system (Reward points) - admin panel, admob, app, earning sytem, facebook, facebook audiance, gif, google, image, login, quo

Video/Image/Gif/Quote App With Earning sytem (Reward points) is a mobile Status system which run under Android platform that used for your own Status application. With powerful features and beautiful design and Responsive Admin Panel can manage Videos,Images,Gifs,Quote,categories, users,notifications,lanuages,Earning Payments and others. This application created by Android studio for client side and then Php/MySQL for Admin side. Run under Android platform which is the most popular operating...

Read more about this resource...

new update released today ( march 20 ) . can you update it here?
Edit : you have posted version 2.0 not 3.0 . Don't try to fool us

Last edited:
web admin problems... dashboard not show when i enter username and pass. then showing
404!
Nah.. it's 404

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-04-05 at 6.48.24 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-05 at 6.48.24 PM.png
    20.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot 2020-04-05 at 6.48.39 PM.png
    Screenshot 2020-04-05 at 6.48.39 PM.png
    4.9 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: night020
web admin problems... dashboard not show when i enter username and pass. then showing
404!
Nah.. it's 404

Setup the files as per the documentation. put it in the root folder of the domain/subdomain.

Fatal error: Uncaught PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1698] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' in

I'm getting this error

i have a white screen whats this probleme ?
My car doesn't start. What's the problem?

Check your server logs and see what error do you get. No one can answer to dumb questions but only guess something or another.

Reactions: prokesh and Nis
hello, when I upload an image to the application, it displays it all white thumbs, only quote work, any solution for that?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock