• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Video Streaming Portal v2.1 (TV Shows, Movies, Sports, Videos Streaming, Live TV) [Activated]

OneHd

Jun 30, 2020
OTT platforms are a growing industry and day by day on-demand movie streaming platforms are getting popular. Video Streaming Portal that enables a great opportunity to create your video streaming website. No need to pay thousands of dollars to hire developers to build your video streaming Website. Video Streaming Portal is to develop your entertainment networks such as movies, shows, sports and live tv.

Video Streaming Portal (TV Shows, Movies, Sports, Videos Streaming, Live TV) - 5

DEMO ADMIN:​

https://videoportal.viavilab.com/admin
Email: [email protected]
Password: admin

WEB DEMO USER:​

https://videoportal.viavilab.com/login
Email: [email protected]
Password: 123456

Video Streaming Portal (TV Shows, Movies, Sports, Videos Streaming, Live TV) - 6

Video Streaming Portal (TV Shows, Movies, Sports, Videos Streaming, Live TV) - 7
App Rate

Features​

• Bootstrap 100% Responsive Design
  • 6 Color Scheme
  • User-Friendly Dashboard
  • Inbuilt Video Player
  • Feature-Rich Admin Panel
  • Manage Movies, Shows, Sports Videos and Live TV
  • IMDB Data Fetch Using OMDb API
  • PayPal, Stripe, PayStack, Flutterwave, Mollie Payment Gateway Integration
  • PayUMoney, Instamojo, Razorpay & Paytm Indian Payment Gateway
  • Plan Based Subscriptions
  • Social Login: Google and Facebook
  • Manage General Settings- Site Name, Logo, Timezone ETC
  • Payment Settings Manage from Admin
  • Change Currency from Admin Panel
  • SMTP Email Settings Manage from Admin
  • User Management with History Payment History
  • Admin and Sub Admin Features
  • Manage About Us, Contact Us and Other Extra Pages
  • Elastic Search Options
  • Movies, Shows, Sports and Live TV List with Filter Option
  • Language and Genres Based Videos List
  • Live TV Streaming with Different Server Option
  • Create Unlimited Home Section
  • Promocode Option
  • Trailer and Content Rating Option
  • Menu Show/Hide Form Admin
  • Video.js Player with 4 Diffrent Design
  • Video Player Quality Features with Subtitle (.vtt)
  • Video Player with Chromecast
  • Video Player Supported These Formate (MP4, MKV, MOV, WEBM, M3U8, MPEG-DASH)
  • Paid Video Restrictions
  • Login & Register Required For Paid Video
  • User Dashboard With Subscription Info
  • User Profile Management
  • In-built SEO Supported
  • SEO Section for Movies, Shows, Sports and Live TV
  • Social Media Sharing
  • Sitemap Integration
  • GDPR Cookie Consent Manage from Admin
  • SQL Protection Against Hacking
  • App Details with Admob Settings
  • OneSignal Notification Send from Admin
  • And Many More

Server Requirements​

• PHP >= 8.1
  • BCMath PHP Extension
  • Ctype PHP Extension
  • cURL PHP Extension
  • DOM PHP Extension
  • Fileinfo PHP Extension
  • JSON PHP Extension
  • Mbstring PHP Extension
  • OpenSSL PHP Extension
  • PCRE PHP Extension
  • PDO PHP Extension
  • Tokenizer PHP Extension
  • XML PHP Extension
  • No Support for Localhost

link Download https://cloudyfile.me/a1/Video-Streaming-Portal-v2.1.zip

The script have .env file on folder first time buyer and you have here http://cloudyfile.me/1TKwNQoioYd2jkA if you want to download
I think this has a problem with Mac or what I don't know. Because yesterday I didn't have many files in folders but, in my office with windows, it is completed ! Anyway, thanks for your support. This script is the best ! I have websites with OVOO , WebFlix and have tried many scripts, but this is very flexible. Have you any experience of SEO with this script ?

I think this has a problem with Mac or what I don't know. Because yesterday I didn't have many files in folders but, in my office with windows, it is completed ! Anyway, thanks for your support. This script is the best ! I have websites with OVOO , WebFlix and have tried many scripts, but this is very flexible. Have you any experience of SEO with this script ?
Hy not I not have any experience with SEO sorry

How to change language on the web?please update the select all button to delete, delete the demo content with the image error

I have problem with uploading of images. I don't see anything like file manager except the box in the image below. Some should pks assist on how to upload Screenshot_20230208-133757.png Screenshot_20230208-133804.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock