• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Videohive Book Promo Builder

VODA

Trusted Uploader
Feb 18, 2020
Exclusive and Specially uploaded For Danz

>> Mega Link <<
>> my google drive <<

Book Promo Builder - 5
Book Promo Builder - 6
Book Promo Builder - 7

Book Promo Builder
A photorealistic 3d Book mockup completely made in After Effects! Each scene is fully customisable, exceptionally easy to use carefully layered and grouped. It is all you need to present your books whether is about science fiction, childrens, wedding photo albums, satire, drama, action and adventure, romance, mystery, cookbooks, diaries, prayer books, trilogies, biographies etc. Book Promo Builder will help you finish your project in minutes and still look unique! Premium builder extension which is included will help you to view and import more than 100 book animations, typography, transitions, animated logos and much more!

Book Promo Builder - 8
Book Promo Builder - 9
Book Promo Builder - 10Book Promo Builder - 11

• Main Features:
  • After Effects CC2105 and above compatibility
  • Preview and import all included scenes
  • Up to 4K (3840×2160) resolution
  • More than 100 book scenes
  • Animated logos, backgrounds, transitions and much more
  • 100% After Effects
  • Fully adjustable keyframes and timing
  • Color controls
  • Universalised expressions compatible with After Effects running in any language
  • Video tutorials with voice over included
  • Premium Builder Extension works only with AE CC2019 and above
  • Book Controller Includes:
  • Book size x, y, z
  • Leather texture (opacity)
  • Fabric texture (opacity)
  • Endsheets color
  • Inner page size
  • Book Floor reflection
  • Book reflection
  • Book Shadow
  • Cover inner shadow & highlight position
  • Background color

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mr G and Masood
Wow! Thanks for sharing. Can you please upload on mega? It will be easy to add to my storage for easy download later

Reactions: VODA
@VODA a while ago a friend of mine that works for a small video editing studio asked me if I can find him a book promo video. With this you've made my day and also his.

Thanks a lot and I remain in your debt.

Reactions: AlexRazor and VODA
@oltimal Not a problem. Currently I am uploading the files to mega; things should be all good in an hour.

Reactions: Nord
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock