• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

VIdnami? Anyone using it,.. 10USD if we share an account..

CoffeeSamurai

Sep 24, 2020
I want to start making Youtube and Facebook videos, and was thinking about vidnami. They currently have a black friday sale so only need to pay 29usd per month. (3 people will only be 10usd per person inc Paypal fees).
If anyone is interested, i thought maybe we could share a subscription to their service.
I do NOT want share the account with more than 2 other people, so no reselling or sharing the account!
Personal use only.

PM me if interested. Offer only available the next few days, so be quick.

If you are a babiato member that is not reputable/trust-worthy, i do not want to share the account with you, as the account can be closed if you resell it, share it and so on...

To admins:
I was not sure where to post this, so i hope its ok.
If this is an issue, please let me know and i will delete it. Tried to look in forum rules, and could find no issues regarding this, sharing of software costs, situation.

Hi @CoffeeSamurai, I am sorry to let you know that you are eligible to host a group buy based on your profile stats. As this thread belongs to the group buy section I will need to close it. I hope you understand.

Reactions: CoffeeSamurai
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock