• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Virus Alert

MCR

Jul 8, 2020
Hello Friends,

I have been using my website for many years without any problems. and I was using paid themes and plugins. but recently I have downloaded some plugins from babiato. and everything worked fine without any issues. but before some days I have downloaded those plugins duplicator pro, wp rocket. now unfortunately totally my website is attacked by malware.
Please admin look into this issue.

Thank you. :)

Attachments

• 01.PNG
    01.PNG
    61.3 KB · Views: 573
  • 02.PNG
    02.PNG
    64.8 KB · Views: 565
can you provide me the link of the exact plugin you downloaded from to verified also can you provide your site url via pm

also all resource here are verified before being publish by @Babak

Reactions: Babak
can you provide me the link of the exact plugin you downloaded from to verified also can you provide your site url via pm

also all resource here are verified before being publish by @Babak
[/QUOT

I think here I have downloaded duplicator pro, wp-rocket

I will send you the site URL personally Thanks.

Besides does 2 plugins what another plugin you have installed before? also, did you had a backup I have wp-rocket and duplicator from babiato and never had an issue

Reactions: Kamily and Babak
Hello Friends,

I have been using my website for many years without any problems. and I was using paid themes and plugins. but recently I have downloaded some plugins from babiato. and everything worked fine without any issues. but before some days I have downloaded those plugins duplicator pro, wp rocket. now unfortunately totally my website is attacked by malware.

need more proof :D

No one and no code is immune to security vulnerabilities... Nulled or not nulled. If people had a grain of sense and understood the basics of business continuity they wouldn't try to blame others now...

I had this exact situation with duplicator pro plugin. But it was downloaded from other website or someone else in this forum, I can't remember for sure.

Since then, I have used Babak's shares without any problems.

Reactions: WolfAgen
I am just counting people with new sapling links . . . Let other come with new inventions . . Will apply Mass BAN then :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:
Everyone mentioning a "virus" has a very low post count and never provides any proof. Definitely all P.O.C.'s! :)

Time for a mass P.O.C. stomping!!! :cool:

• Love
Reactions: DrNull and WolfAgen
Hello Friends,

YOU AND ANYONE WHO WILL BE REPORTING VIRUS WITH BABIATO's RESOURCES SHARED BY THE TEAM PLEASE SEND US YOUR WORDPRESS LOGIN AS WELL AS FTP/CPANEL DETAILS . WE WILL CHECK IF THOSE RESOURCES TRULY BELONGS TO BABIATO OR NOT . IF WE FIND A SINGLE CODE LINE FROM ANY SCRIPT BELONG TO ANY OTHER WEBSITES WE WILL STRIP DOWN ALL SHITS . . .

@TassieNZ @medw1311 @ELLIO7 @patrocle @slvrsteele @tuton012 IF ANY REPORTER (EXISTING or UPCOMING COMPLAINT ABOUT BABIATO RESOURCES WITHOUT ANY PROOF AND JUST BY ADDING A NEWBORN BABY WEBSITE'S LINK AND DOESN'T WANT TO SHARE DETAILS . .

JUST TRASH THOSE GARBAGE THREADS . . .

YOU MAY GO FOR TRASHING THOSE NEW MEMBERS AS WELL OPTIONALLY
:p :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So tired of people crying VIRUUUUS without any proof. I think similar threads should be blocked unless some real proof comes attached.

I love the virustotal links :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock