Virus Alert

• Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

Hackerino

Oct 22, 2019
Porto, Portugal
One thing i have learned in this forum, people with the tag "Trusted Uploader" are indeed trusted uploaders.

I have been using resources from babiato for a while, everything is fine.

"Pwease , help me i got vIrUs from babiato", give us the proofs, mods will handle the rest.

MCR

Jul 8, 2020
another drama queen
My website has been attacked by malware and even I do not have time to fix it. I can only point out who was affected by. On that basis, I have shared with you the last plug-in I used.I hereby report this to the administrator of this forum. They will take care of it. Avoid words that insult me.

Note: even I am downloading from Babiato. many of my plugins from BABIATO and directly i am downloading from babak.

* Even I don't have any personal issue for the drama I don't get anything by this

* I don't tell that those uploaders purposely insert malware or scripts. i had to let know that there will be back door of those plugins.

slvrsteele

40yo grumpy mofo
Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Nov 5, 2019
CDN
First steps to do is to make a copy of your website and db (removing sensitive info like db credentials and admin logins) then make an archive and share it with Babiato staff. It will be analyzed. But keep in mind that developers are not security experts and it's easy to miss a flaw that makes specific plugins or themes vulnerable. I know the case of a developer that inserted itself a backdoor into his script that he activates in case of finding the use of nulled version of his script. Also your host can be vulnerable if you use shared hosting not enough protected then any other site from that server can spread the malware. But yeah, it's easier to point fingers.

mzak

Jan 21, 2020
it's not a virus its an adware and I am sure it's coming fro your ad provider not from any plugin shared here.

Jiren

Oct 2, 2018
Some time ago I noticed a virus in the Themes (plugins), there is no virus when you download the theme, but when you install required plugins for the theme, there was a different source for the plugins and the plugins were infected.

So basically the theme is virus-free, but when you choose to download the plugins for the theme, you download a plugin infected with the virus :) Smart Trick so be careful.

Reactions: hacgiay

ALiveVam

Apr 22, 2020
Unknown
www.google.com
Hello Friends,

I have been using my website for many years without any problems. and I was using paid themes and plugins. but recently I have downloaded some plugins from babiato. and everything worked fine without any issues. but before some days I have downloaded those plugins duplicator pro, wp rocket. now unfortunately totally my website is attacked by malware.
Please admin look into this issue.

Thank you. :)
Image 2.png is server side verification.
This is a problem created by you.
Why this issue?: Your unusual activity or server use.

KarmaticOne

Trusted Uploader
Mar 13, 2019
I had this exact situation with duplicator pro plugin. But it was downloaded from other website or someone else in this forum, I can't remember for sure.

Since then, I have used Babak's shares without any problems.

This exact same scenario happened to me too using Duplicator Pro from another site. Never Babiato