• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Voicer - Text to Speech Plugin for WP

Voicer - Text to Speech Plugin for WP v3.2.3

No permission to download
2.1.0 – 4 July 2020
Added Drag & Drop API Key uploading
Improved error and exception processing
Updated cloud-text-to-speech client library up to 1.0.1
Improved plugin stability
Code improvements

this error plugin :S
voicer
Failed to check time synchronization on your server. Your server's clock must be in sync with network time protocol - NTP.

this error plugin :S
voicer
Failed to check time synchronization on your server. Your server's clock must be in sync with network time protocol - NTP.

Issue is your server not the script.

Reactions: Babak
Easiest way if you have ssh access to your server issue this command: $ date
2020-07-26 21_35_58.png

and compare the result with your local computer clock. If minutes are not the same then your server is desynced.
Search with google how to sync your server time with ntp depending of your server OS (ubuntu, centos ...)

Other way would be to add in root of your domain a php script that echoes server time and ntp time so you can compare.

• Love
Reactions: halley
Easiest way if you have ssh access to your server issue this command: $ date
2020-07-26 21_35_58.png

and compare the result with your local computer clock. If minutes are not the same then your server is desynced.
Search with google how to sync your server time with ntp depending of your server OS (ubuntu, centos ...)

Other way would be to add in root of your domain a php script that echoes server time and ntp time so you can compare.
thank you worked <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr G
the plugin unfortunately gave the same error. and I can't reach the panel. closed itself, lifted links only error appears.

haha closed itself, lifted links only error appears

How do you guys get past the license activation? Mine keeps saying "Not Activated" no matter what I enter. 🤔

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock