• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WA ORDER - Whatsapp Online Store Wordpress Theme

WA ORDER - Whatsapp Online Store Wordpress Theme v3.0.2 - Nulled

No permission to download

unicorn

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Feb 23, 2019
Neverland
unicorn submitted a new resource:

Whatsapp Online Store Wordpress Theme - Whatsapp Online Store Wordpress Theme

Special credit for @NullMaster. which has made this theme nulled. Thank you 😊🙏

----

Whatsapp Online Store Wordpress Theme

Whatsapp Online Store is a wordpress theme that makes it easy for you to sell in an online store with a myriad of features in it.

More than 150 million + whatsapp users in Indonesia, WhatsApp is a mandatory application that is on all smartphones.

And 80% of people are more comfortable making direct purchases via WhatsApp rather than checking through...

Read more about this resource...

The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
Update the resource please

Please anyone change the language to English and add pkr currency please i shall be very grateful to you as per i am a passionate student and want to create my website please i did tried toko whatsapp theme but its also in indo language please help :(

Please anyone change the language to English and add pkr currency please i shall be very grateful to you as per i am a passionate student and want to create my website please i did tried toko whatsapp theme but its also in indo language please help :(
Use sublimetext, search for the words you want to change and translate

I'm a beginner and i know just basics that's why asked for your help :( I'm just a kid but passionate of developing please help me:( i shall be really thankful to your for this kind gesture.

I'm watching yt video to setup the theme but no one help in changing language.

Need these things County Pakistan Currency PKR Language English

Thank you so much i researched on this software and got to know how to use it and i managed to change the theme language to English. Below i shared the final product. Let me know if there's any issue.

Attachments

• WAorder Wordpress Theme English Version By Pegasis.zip
    432 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: alexynior15
ray offset on value of type int in C:\xampp\htdocs\wordpress\wp-content\themes\waorder\functions.php on line 697
am i the only one getting this error ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock