• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Want to Install Google TV Home Android 10 App in Android 9

downloadit

Dec 6, 2022
Hey there,
So I have a Android TV which is currently running android version 9 and I want to install the latest Google TV Home app on my Android TV but it requires Android 10. So, I have changed the sdk verison of that app to android 9 and installed it on my android TV, but when I open it, it suddenly crashes and dosen't open.
If anyone can help me installing that Latest Google TV Home apk on my android TV 9, then it would be a great help from you all.
Here's the link latest version of the app and please anyone make it usable for android TV 9.
APK LINK: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/googl...gle-tv-home-android-tv-1-0-563240316-release/
You can do whatever you want, please just make it run.
Please remember when I change the sdk version, it installs but it crashes when I open it.

Hey there,
So I have a Android TV which is currently running android version 9 and I want to install the latest Google TV Home app on my Android TV but it requires Android 10. So, I have changed the sdk verison of that app to android 9 and installed it on my android TV, but when I open it, it suddenly crashes and dosen't open.
If anyone can help me installing that Latest Google TV Home apk on my android TV 9, then it would be a great help from you all.
Here's the link latest version of the app and please anyone make it usable for android TV 9.
APK LINK: https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/googl...gle-tv-home-android-tv-1-0-563240316-release/
You can do whatever you want, please just make it run.
Please remember when I change the sdk version, it installs but it crashes when I open it.
ok i will try to help you out , i want few details of your tv like which company tv your using version of your android and how how old is your tv how much ram u have as well as the storage you have

Reactions: downloadit
ok i will try to help you out , i want few details of your tv like which company tv your using version of your android and how how old is your tv how much ram u have as well as the storage you have
Its MI TV 4A Horizon Edition. Android 9. 2 years old. 1GB RAM and 8GB Storage. Please help me out with this as soon as possible

Please reply fast.

Bro, I want to install the latest version of it which requires android 10 but my tv has 9. Hope you understand

Bro, I want to install the latest version of it which requires android 10 but my tv has 9. Hope you understand
have you tried that then try to upgrade with the latest package

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock