• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WatuPRO - Plugin To Create Exams, Tests and Quizzes

WatuPRO - Plugin To Create Exams, Tests and Quizzes v6.4.2

No permission to download

Danz

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Aug 5, 2018
Manila, Singapore, Dubai
Danz submitted a new resource:

WatuPRO - Create Quizzes, Exams, and Surveys in Any WordPress Powered Site

Create Quizzes, Exams, and Surveys in Any WordPress Powered Site
Manage everything from your WP administration panel.
Collect contact data and user responses instantly.

WatuPRO is a multi-purpose online quiz and exam software that can be used in education, research, contests, competitions, marketing, or to increase users engagement on your site.

WatuPRO is a plugin that runs inside your WordPress-powered site.

WatuPRO is mobile / touch -...

Read more about this resource...

Anyone have an update + "Intelligence" Module ?

Last edited:
I mean update as update of the resource, I realize this is the latest version out there...
Edited my comment so there is no confusion.

Current WatuPRO version is 6.5.
The plugin is tested up to WordPress 5.6+ including network installations.

anyone got it?? 🙏

Hey Brother, When I try to click download link, it directs me to the intelligence module, instead of the main plugin.
I can not find anywhere here to download the core plugin..

Could you please share the watupro core/main plugin.

CC: @Babak

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock